crushcrushcrush on radio 1's playlist.

WayneFarro

crushcrushcrush has been added to BBC Radio 1's playlist. it's on the 1-Upfront list, which means it get varied amount of plays a week, it could be played lots or it might not be played at all. anyway a lot of US such as hellogoodbye and gym class heroes have had massive success partly thanks to a lot of airplay on radio 1 so this is huge for paramore and from what i've heard whenever they've plated crushcrushcrush it's had a huge response on texts and e-mail. so if it gets played a lot on radio 1, there's a huge chance it could still do well in the charts.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/playlist/

Haha, actually, if you look at the 1-Upfront list, one of the other songs on there is 'Crank That' by Soulja Boy, and incidently there's a video in the audio/video section of Hayley doing the dance from that song at the San Fran M&G.

Funny how things come full circle isn't it? :willy_nilly:

Just bumping this to say it was played while I was on my way to uni...

AND Jo Wiley mentioned about the upcoming tour, and that if they had time, Paramore might be popping in to do a Live Lounge session.

It's still a ways until the tour, yes, but still I thought you'd like a heads up. ;-)