Who is the best screaming band?

thorned_lilac_182

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you sure do like to make new topics.

some of these bands aren't even screamy.

but out of the bands listed i would chose finch not for their "screaming" but bc they play really good music.

but i also like FFTL and they should be on this list rather then mcr

but i don't consider mcr screamy at all.

maybe the used circa their first cd.

but yeah their new cd is just not screamy at all.

I've only heard Pull Harder On The Strings Of Your Martyr, but I can already tell Trivium are pretty cool. I've got a soft spot for From Autumn To Ashes, Killswitch Engage and A Static Lullaby...mainly FATA though. That song that goes for 9ish minutes with the chick singer by FATA? That song is pretty damn cool. I like it anyway.

Actually ignore all that, Alexisonfire is probably my favourite screamo band.

• 3 months later...

ok i stilll think none of these bands can bring the scream that much. except for the metal bands. and as for underoath, they didnt get good at screaming until the album, listen to it, its really good. and i think the best band to represent screamo for what it should really be is chiodos. they have hard music, they scream but they also sing and it all from one person doing all the vocals, not like sucky a$$ hh who have to get two guys to do the singing and screaming horribly. but the media represents senses fail as screamo but they only really scream in like 4 of their songs at most. most of their "screaming" is just a yell.