The Secrets Thread.

holleh

cutting down on eating isn't whats going to help you. if anything that will hurt a little bit.

remember the weight watchers stuff we both attempted to get on again but just forgot?

i could help again if you wanted. a little bit anyway till school starts. but that'll give you the jist of it and you'll be able to go from there.

well it will help a little because idk how to portion myself. i need to eat smaller portions and my issue is is because i eat too fast so i dont get full for a while.

but yeah could u

i dont think im big i dont want u thinking that but i know i could loose like 15/20 pounds

yeah of course i can. actually i'll go try to dig up the books now and type some stuff out in like a PM or something for ya. just tell me what foods you generally like to eat, what kinda meats/pasta/fruits/vegtables/etc.

and okay good.

i was going to say, until you look like this you have nothing to worry about :

6040_1027580230305_1849299341_55622_8091857_n.jpg

:roll::roll:

but idk i usually have pasta alot which isnt good but its cheap and easy to make when my mom works.

steak (but i can cut that out if i have to, my mom cut out red meat and its helping her alot)

idk chicken lol

i dont know

no i mean like, what kinds of sauces too? and red meat is okay, if its 4 ounces? 3 ounces? something lke that, i'll look in the book in a minute. and what kinds of fruits do you generally have in your house? and vegetables are real good. they cound as zero points, except for corn.

and what kind of chicken? any sauces/marinades?

like just regular red pasta sauce.

fruits: bananas, apples (but i cant have much im allergic to raw apples), blueberries, watermelon

veggies: broccoli, spinach, corn, greenbeans, asparagus, cauliflower, and i think thats all

for the chicken my mom sometimes makes it with italian dressing or just cooking it up in butter(which prob isnt good)

for the steak, italian dressing, bbq sauce, or a1

and we have alto of yogurt in my house for snacks.

lately ive been having a cup for bfast