The Secrets Thread.

holleh

Four years?! Fucking hell.

yup, I tried reconciliating with him on MSN 2 years later and he never really liked talking. So I gave up for a while. Then when I added him on Facebook (this was like 2 months ago) he told me on MSN he wasn't comfortable with adding me (even though he had 2 other internet friends who he doesn't even speak to on his list.) And then he goes and blocks me on MSN.

I don't get it. He has a tough life and his Dad is severely ill. How can someone be so cold to others like that? He should be nice and open and friendly to people and make the most out of life.

He didn't like me cause I was in a long distance relationship with his (at the time) best friend.

They talk fine now, but he still has this terrible grudge against me as you can see..

Hell, internet people have done shit to me and I forgave them so easily. Why hold grudges? WHY? I don't get it.

I am in private sometimes, but I'm weak and publicly forgive people.

i'd like to be, but i'm not.

i'm the forgive-and-not-forget kinda person who really accentuates the "not-forget" part lol

i've hated this girl briana since she stabbed me in the back pretty back freshman year. it doesn't even matter anymore b/c i've already come out to everyone. but i still hate her for it for some reason.

well she's done tons of other shit too but thats the main reason hahaha

yup, I tried reconciliating with him on MSN 2 years later and he never really liked talking. So I gave up for a while. Then when I added him on Facebook (this was like 2 months ago) he told me on MSN he wasn't comfortable with adding me (even though he had 2 other internet friends who he doesn't even speak to on his list.) And then he goes and blocks me on MSN.

I don't get it. He has a tough life and his Dad is severely ill. How can someone be so cold to others like that? He should be nice and open and friendly to people and make the most out of life.

He didn't like me cause I was in a long distance relationship with his (at the time) best friend.

They talk fine now, but he still has this terrible grudge against me as you can see..

Hell, internet people have done shit to me and I forgave them so easily. Why hold grudges? WHY? I don't get it.

Wow, that sucks. :nono: Some people are dumb.

i'm the forgive-and-not-forget kinda person who really accentuates the "not-forget" part lol

i've hated this girl briana since she stabbed me in the back pretty back freshman year. it doesn't even matter anymore b/c i've already come out to everyone. but i still hate her for it for some reason.

Pfft, I think it's okay to be bitter, depending on the situation though.

i am too haha

Pfft, I think it's okay to be bitter, depending on the situation though.
she somehow found out i was bi, but told everyone i was gay, that i had a HUGE crush on one of my friends, that i dream about her at night, that i check out every girl in the locker room, that i masturbated to girls' pictures in the yearbook, and that i wanted to kill my one friend's boyfriend out of jealousy.

NONE of it was true.

i didn't find out why people were weird to me until about 2 months later when my best friend told me.

she somehow found out i was bi, but told everyone i was gay, that i had a HUGE crush on one of my friends, that i dream about her at night, that i check out every girl in the locker room, that i masturbated to girls' pictures in the yearbook, and that i wanted to kill my one friend's boyfriend out of jealousy.

NONE of it was true.

i didn't find out why people were weird to me until about 2 months later when my best friend told me.

:uhh:That sick fucker. I'm not surprised you held a grudge. :hug:

I can't hold a grudge to save my life (even though I have the genetic heritage makeup that says I should be able to hold a grudge until my dying day if I can't get revenge).

From the time I was six until I was thirteen someone lied to me, stole from me, tried to kill me a couple times, tried to turn me against my family by telling me awful lies, and I forgave them every time. I still forgive and hope the best for the person. I've always tried to help this person out with everything I could...I suck at holding grudges!!!

haha i didnt understand what you meant by 'for a lot less' but got it literally about 2 secs ago haha

clearly youve had a bad experience with women =p

haha, fair enough, it's like... If you said something.. 'offensive' to a guy, and say the same thing to a girl, the girl normally takes it a lot worse.. Or from my experience :P