The Secrets Thread.

holleh

i think im in love i cant be positive but i know ive never felt this strongly about anyone before. this person is friends with my brother, not just that, but this person is seven years older than me. i will never have a chance, i know that. this person makes me feel worthwhile, ive known them for a long time but only recently realised my true feelings. sinse we parted today, i have felt physically sick, i cant think straight and i just miss them so much. i know that they are lonely and they need someone, but that someone isnt me. it never will be. this is tearing me up. if i was older and better, we'd work, i know it. we have a similar sense of humour, but at the same time we're into different things. im just always gonna be the sweet, funny kid sister, nothing more. :crybad:

Gotta move on. Only advice.

• 2 weeks later...
thank you both!

i don't know what to do now :( i mean the recession and everything.....

If you're in the uk, claim benefits while you can - most people get more money from benefits than working these days :lol:

Also, not to sound like a complete ass, good luck with finding a new job :) Hopefully you didn't get fired for doing something wrong :shifty:

I've managed to go for a long time without anyone mentioning it, but today some girls were gossiping about me being a Jehovah's Witness. Thing is, I'm not. I was brought up as one until the age of eight, but I do not share those beliefs. It hurts to know that your whole year group is talking about you behind your back, about something you can't help. I feel so ashamed.