for the fellow Hawthorne Heights' fans...

jtrosper

ohhh boyyyy... people are just sooooo rude and heartless! it gets me extremely pissed off.... if yu like the band/person or not it doesnt matter still have some respect.

my friend didnt liek hawthorne heights at all but he still has respect for him nd the issue he said that even tho he really didnt like the band he still thinks casey was a very good person who loved what he does... and then there are ppl (so ive heard) that have said oh thank god hes dead i hate that badn... liek omfg wtf thats soooo rude nd disrespectful. ugh ppl get me sooo mad these days.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today it really just started setting in. Before I did not really think about it much. But today, listening to "Niki FM" made me really sad. Whenever I listen to it now, I think of Casey and get choked up.

The lyrics are not what makes me sad. It is the music. The guitars. The screaming parts. Ahhhh, maaaan =[

They are saying that he might of passed away from acute asthma. He didnt feel any pain he just stopped breathing in his sleep.

Hawthorne Heights is a great band and Casey is what made it great.

He will be missed by all.

thats what i was thinking that he might of stopped breathing. i forget what its called its like sleep apne or something like that. but my sister used to have it and if she didnt get rid of it she could have died in her sleep. i dont remeber what she did to get rid of it tho. but its such a shame. i remeber i used to listened to them with my sister in the sumer time. God bless hawthorne heights and RIP Casey

i didn't know much about casey and hawthorne heights last week, but i've heard he was a great guy. i've been listening to their music this afternoon, it's made me a bit emotional really cos it makes me think of casey. i never knew how amazing this band was until recently and it makes me sad that one of their member's death was the thing that got me starting listening to them.

i bought one of the twloha shirts for me and one for my sister. i watched an interview yesterday with hh and his wife and eron was talking about finding him dead in his bunk. i was crying so hard. i listened to nothing but hh for like 4 days after i found out.

wat interview where is it... cuz i didnt see it nd i want 2.

i bought one of the twloha shirts for me and one for my sister. i watched an interview yesterday with hh and his wife and eron was talking about finding him dead in his bunk. i was crying so hard. i listened to nothing but hh for like 4 days after i found out.

Where did you watch this?

And can I find it anywhere?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry for the language but I'm pissed.

This was taken from stupid fucking Perez Hilton's site...

"The toxicology results are in and Hawthorne Heights guitarist Casey Calvert died of a drug overdose, a medical examiner has revealed.

At the time of Calvert's death, Hawthorne Heights released a statement saying, "We can say with absolute certainty that he was not doing anything illegal."

His death has now been ruled an accident caused by the combined effects of opiates and the antidepressant citalopram and the anti-anxiety medication clonozepam."

Fuck that shit dude. I've always hated him but now I'm like enraged. Why would he get his info before HH?

I'm so pissed off right now.

I'm sorry for the language but I'm pissed.

This was taken from stupid fucking Perez Hilton's site...

"The toxicology results are in and Hawthorne Heights guitarist Casey Calvert died of a drug overdose, a medical examiner has revealed.

At the time of Calvert's death, Hawthorne Heights released a statement saying, "We can say with absolute certainty that he was not doing anything illegal."

His death has now been ruled an accident caused by the combined effects of opiates and the antidepressant citalopram and the anti-anxiety medication clonozepam."

Fuck that shit dude. I've always hated him but now I'm like enraged. Why would he get his info before HH?

I'm so pissed off right now.

WTF! seriously perez hilton needs to SHUT THE F---- UP!!!!!!!

i hate that guy.. he needs a friggin life