What if Josh sang lead? (for one song at least)

SuperBrickDude

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

josh sings really well, i even sometimes mistaken his voice with hayley's when i watch their live vids. haha. he can reach notes really well and just KNOWS how to sing.

has anyone noticed there's more male backing vocals in all we know is falling and like nothing in riot? heh. but of course live that's when josh comes in and sings.

my vote to if josh should do lead vocals is a hell of a 'no' because paramore wouldn't be paramore if hayley wasnt in there or just played an instrument. the reason their big is because of hayley's BIG voice, not trying to make the boys feel crap(i love em all equally x] ) but it's so true!

plus josh would be better doing a little solo thing with his beautiful mellow voice and pretty guitar melodies *sigh* bless him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yesss, he should sing alot more. Well not lead, 'cause no one can replace hayley (duh).

but more backup singing. Like My heart, it is amazing. I usually play the hayley & josh part over & over haha.

• 4 weeks later...
"Plane Crash Dreams" is beautiful, and I think that Josh's and Hayley's voices are working amazing together.. I would hear some of these songs on the album.. even as b-sides or something..

totally agree, i love Josh's voice, i wish he'd sing more :) Josh and Hayley's voice's sound amazing together <3

^^ I agree with you guys, their voices go hand in hand perfectly in plane crash dreams and franklin.

I think if Josh did lead and hayley did backup for a song because of the sounds of their voices it'd sort of sound like a normal paramore song because Josh's voice is really soft and Hayley's is really strong.