Avatars,Graphics,Wallpaper,Photo *Requests*

Fire At Will

well this band wanted me to spread the word about them. so can someone make a banner please? if you can't then a blend is fine too. but here's a picture.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i104/cheap_perfume_2006/death.jpg

the band is called Death Through Glory.

thank you!

i can't do anything too fabulous... i can attempt this tho. it'll prolly suck... i just feel bad that no one has offered to do this yet. if someone else better than me offers to do it soon, then i'd suggest they do it. haha. but if not, then i'll attempt... :)

no, you can do it instead! haha. i don't mind... you're a lot better than me with this stuff. so i'm sure cheap_perfume wouldn't mind having a GOOD one. :)

you can make it too if you want.

mines is finished but if you want you can make her one of your own.

two blends would be good for the band wouldn't it?

here it is btw

256845bbfdb210916.png

i like all the pics. frilly meaning, overly "girly" and lots of pink and that kind of stuf .. =]

ok, well. i attempted this and it kinda sucks... if i could do blends it would look better... anyway, what do you think?:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y257/aarocks20/Creations/paramoredesktop4rachna.jpg

be totally honest.

hey i think i can make a banner for u. but i was wondering.. do u want the pics of the whole band from the third link or just hayley?

hey i think i can make a banner for u. but i was wondering.. do u want the pics of the whole band from the third link or just hayley?

oh hey thanx alot! umm if u can add the whole band from the third link...thanx again! :]

thank goodness for this thread! i've been needing a good siggy... *as u can tell*

so can anyone lend a hand??? okey dokey here's the info...

picture(s)- 1193795402_m.jpg

colors- any color... except purple, orange or yellow...

if possible can you add one of these lines (or more but not all) into the siggy-

"i've seen love die way too many times..."

"...to write love on her arms..."

"paramore is love"

miss_emeregency

"my heart it beats for only...YOU"

"you shine brighter then anyone else"

thank you sooo sooo much!!! you guys are so talented... im junky at making siggys because my computer is all sucky... plus, im not as creative! thankz so much again!!!

oh hey thanx alot! umm if u can add the whole band from the third link...thanx again! :]

yea no probz. but are u expecting it soon? cos im kinda swamped in assignments and presentations for uni at the moment, so im kinda putting the banner on hold for a moment. it IS in progress though. just not up to my 'perfectionist' standards =p

but i guess to the others who wanna have a try at it they're most welcome..