can someone make me a hayley blend, using these pics:

hayley104.jpg

hayley105.jpg

hayley287.jpg

hayley290.jpg

hayley140.jpg

hayley76.jpg

hayley201.jpg

and have it say "sing us a song, and we'll sing it back to you. we could sing our own, but what would it be without you?" if that's too much to say, then have it just say "you shine brighter than anyone." and maybe "hayley williams" as well... and let me know if that's too many pics too...

please?

paramorerocks20.gif

I didn't get to use that one picture. It didn't look right in it. is this okay?

thank you!! :) i love it. i'm not trying to sound rude, but i just don't like the "i think we have an emergency" covering up hunter's eyes and like hayley's face. could you take it off? or put it up farther, and move it over a little. if not, that's totally fine.

nah, thanks for telling me. critisism is good. I'll go fix that now,

edit:

okay, i took the whole thing off, cause it seemed weird to have "I think we have an emergency i've seen love die way too many times." and i think we have an emergency wouldn't fit anywhere else.

I also made it a teensy bit smaller cause it stretched out the page a little.

Untitled-9.gif

nah, thanks for telling me. critisism is good. I'll go fix that now,

edit:

okay, i took the whole thing off, cause it seemed weird to have "I think we have an emergency i've seen love die way too many times." and i think we have an emergency wouldn't fit anywhere else.

I also made it a teensy bit smaller cause it stretched out the page a little.

Untitled-9.gif

yay. thanks for not taking that the wrong way. that's fine. still looks GREAT! thank you!! :)