Avatars,Graphics,Wallpaper,Photo *Requests*

Fire At Will

would anyone mind making me a couple of banners with the following pictures and have it say http://www.freewebs.com/alltimelowrock? (feel free to resize the giant pictures and cut them up however you would like) could you also make it kinda "fun"?

(on this one, whoever volunteers, could you get rid of the wording and design it already has, to make it more original tothe site)429018189_l-1.jpg

AllTimeLow.jpg

would anyone mind making me a couple of banners with the following pictures and have it say http://www.freewebs.com/alltimelowrock? (feel free to resize the giant pictures and cut them up however you would like) could you also make it kinda "fun"?

(on this one, whoever volunteers, could you get rid of the wording and design it already has, to make it more original tothe site)429018189_l-1.jpg

AllTimeLow.jpg

i'll do it too, I have some good ideas

AllTimeLow.jpg

are these what you're lookinf for? I'll make more if you need them

atl.gif

atl-1.gif

atl2-1.gif

*oh Lord, here's Mary with her super-specific requests*

:P

Could someone please make me a wallpaper using these pictures:

One

Two

Three

They don't have to be in that particular order, just whatever is best. :) (sorry they're so big--they're the only ones I could find :oops:)

It would be really cool if it had something to this effect (like the colors), if possible. :D

And could it possibly say: "Makes no difference what they say, we're going on holiday" (without the quotation marks)?

And the size needs to be 1024 x 768.

Wow... sorry it's so specific. :lol:

Thanks bunches to whoever can do this for me! :]

-Mary

;187313']*oh Lord' date=' here's Mary with her super-specific requests*

:P

Could someone please make me a wallpaper using these pictures:

One

Two

Three

They don't have to be in that particular order, just whatever is best. :) (sorry they're so big--they're the only ones I could find :oops:)

It would be really cool if it had something to this effect (like the colors), if possible. :D

And could it possibly say: "Makes no difference what they say, we're going on holiday" (without the quotation marks)?

And the size needs to be 1024 x 768.

Wow... sorry it's so specific. :lol:

Thanks bunches to whoever can do this for me! :]

-Mary

I'm going to attempt this, dont get mad if it sucks