i need advice

nathanselisko

If you're after complete reassurance, there's no other way you're gonna get it apart from asking her out and seeing what the answer is !

However, flirt with her and keep track of her reaction- if she's flirting back, giving you lots of eye contact, and just generally very comfortable around you, just go for it !

Seriously, the longer you wait, the more chance you'll have of psyching yourself out- also, someone might get there before you and that'd suck :o

• 1 month later...
"hey [insert girl's name here], will you go out with me?"

....;)

Seriously like, you're actually going to have to just go for it. No one else can do it for you (well, they could, but that's pretty immature) and what's the worst that could happen ? If you're getting along great, chances are she's digging you too, so just go for it :)

DIG! I digged that answer... or do it rhtough cute little notes.. chicks dig that.

that was probably the hardest thing i have ever had to do.

her response was :

"I am going to be honest with you, i don't know what to say, and i'm sorry this answer has taken so long, i don't want to say yes because i'm not sure how i feel and i think that would be unfair on you, can we just be friends for now? i'm really sorry i know how hard it was for you to ask me that"

That's not bad! She didn't outright say no. Give her some time...maybe things will change.

Good things come to those who wait, as they say.

And at least you plucked up the courage to ask...maybe it was just the wrong time? I'm guessing it was too early, judging by her answer:

"can we just be friends for now?"

You never know, maybe later you'll get to be with her as her boyfriend.