• Agnostic
    • Other

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah sensitive topics and what not:shifty:

:roll:

I honestly don't see why it has to be such a sensitive topic to talk about.

I 'spose it makes it easier for the leaders of mainstream religions to keep their followers blinded to different perspectives if they make it a sensitive subject to talk about.

I honestly don't see why it has to be such a sensitive topic to talk about.

I 'spose it makes it easier for the leaders of mainstream religions to keep their followers blinded to different perspectives if they make it a sensitive subject to talk about.

hmmm some religions are all right i can tell by your ava that u think differently:D

hmmm some religions are all right i can tell by your ava that u think differently:D

I actually agree, lol.

I only have the pentagram of Baphomet as my avatar because I think it looks kewl, I'm not actually a Satanist. Although, I do share some views with LaVey/Atheistic Satanism.

I'm ok with Buddhism, it's a very different religion and culture to most religions. I cba to go into it any more than that, though.

As far as I can tell, Hinduism seems to be alright, too, but I only really know the bare bones of what they believe.

I'm a christian. However I'm definitely not as religious as my other friends. I know that God is there and everything but I don't think he rules my life. I make my decisions and I beleive that God is my guide. He'll always be there when I fall cause he forgives you no matter what.

Im a Christian, but i dont believe what most Christians believe. for insance, unlike most Christians, i think cussing is ok, as long as it isnt used to seriously offend someone. also im not judgemental of other religions. in fact, one of my best friends is a Wiccan. also i think sex before marriage is ok if its with someone you want to marry, but are either too young or otherwise unable to/shouldnt marry at that time. i also think its ok to be gay, cus yeah its a sin, but its jut as much of a sin as lying and stealing, but we dont shun people for lying or stealing, do we? and i really hate when schools (like mine) try to shove THEIR specific side of christianity down peopels throats. if theyre gonna teach the Bible, then teach us to read and interpret it for ourselves, not just say that what they think is right and is what we must beleieve.

sorry went a bit overboard with all the typing and whatnot there haha.

^ i am the same way.

im a christian, i went to a christian school for 8 years...i swear, i lie occasionally, i dont go to church, i dont read the bible, i dont discriminate against gays, i dont care if you have sex before marriage, i dont discriminate against other religions, ive done bad things....but none of it matters...i still have a good relationship with God and thats all i care about...

I wouldn't really say you were Christian, to be honest. I don't mean to offend, though.

Believing in God but not following the bible is more spiritual than the religion.

I've always held spirituality and religion seperate, 'cause on most accounts they clash. Your spirituality comes from your belief in God, and the Church/Bible are only there to try and exploit that.

If you wanna good example of what I mean, read Small Gods by Terry Pratchett. It explains how this god called Om's religion has nothing to do with Om, himself, but because all but one worship the religion and not Om, and he draws his strength from belief, he's stuck as a small turtle that can only talk to the one person that actually believes in him and not the religion.