• Judaism
    • Atheist
    • Agnostic
    • Other

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i go to a missionary baptist church, and i love and believe in god and jesus and everyone, but i really don't feel like i have a religion. just because there's so many, like, rules and stuff and i'm just not really for those. like being gay is supposed to be bad, but i don't mind it at all and unfortunately that's what sets me apart from my brother and sister, cause they make fun of me so much for it. it's just the rules. i can't live my life perfectly. so i don't think i have a religion. like i said before, i just believe and love god and jesus, everyone, etc. haha.

Guest JadeIsRad

I put 'Other' because I believe in God and Jesus but I don't go to church or read the bible...and I'd rather not be labeled as anything so yeah I'm 'other' (:

• 7 months later...

^ (Shannon) It's ok there are dozens of English people who are atheist (not that I think it's a good thing...just saying)

you know what's funny? one of my yank friends thinks that America is less religious than England! LOL biggest BS I've ever heard. And he won't deny it, either. He can't say he knows more about England than I do, I was born there ffs, I've been in the USA for a year.

I'm an athiest, too.

I'm a free thinker, I believe that religion has only served to hinder mankind, give power to people who haven't earnt it and definately don't deserve it and instil a prejudice and hatred for poeple other religions, or no religion, in people.

I could type for hours on the subject, but I won't.

^ (Shannon) It's ok there are dozens of English people who are atheist (not that I think it's a good thing...just saying)

you know what's funny? one of my yank friends thinks that America is less religious than England! LOL biggest BS I've ever heard. And he won't deny it, either. He can't say he knows more about England than I do, I was born there ffs, I've been in the USA for a year.

CALI! CALI! CALI!

lol my mom is a jw bot its not bad

True but I know there's a lot of Christian's and I don't want to seem a bitch. America has a much larger population though, not that it means anything though. They're not all neccessarily religious.

I could type for hours on the subject, but I won't.

Same.