Paramore & The Near-Disaster On Warped Tour 07

i just read about this in paramore's article in the new AP mag.

i'll just kinda quote the article for those who haven't read it.

i thought it was actually pretty interesting.

and i had no idea that the band was going through a breakdown during warped tour. because they looked like they were having such a good time.

but that just goes to show you, an overload of press and a constantly hectic schedule can takes its toll on even the happiest bands.

let's just be extremely grateful that it didn't lead to a breakup.......

[source: AP Magazine Feb 08]

The culmination of pressures from performing, coupled with the commitments to both fans and press, came to a head last summer when the band began to implode on Warped Tour. "On that tour, there were days where we would just fight and we had no time to breathe," Williams explains. "One day, Josh just started bawling and was like, 'i just need to go home'. That's when we realized we weren't really looking out for ourselves, we were just looking out for everyone else's interests-which is pretty much just [about] money."

I know, I read that and I was just like...WHAT!? Oh my gosh...and then I realized that it ended up okay, so I chilled out. Still...I don't think Josh wanted the world to know he freaked out like that, but I don't judge him at all for it. Everyone freaks out from time to time, even the best of us.

Erica's right I suppose, even if any band's in it for the music, it's a business in the end and their label will be trying to get as much as they can from them. :)

Let's just hope that none of the band turns into an arrogant idiot then. :P

That's what happened to Evanescence. They got fast big when they were youngers, their album Fallen was so milked out and see what's going on today... 2 members left, 2 was fired and one is self-centered that the band isn't really a band.

No i can't see it happening, they are nothing like evanescence. You are always going to get little fights in a band when you are on tour none stop but i think that they are so close with each other i don't see it happening.

yeah fbr/atlantic is putting a lot pressure on them and milking out as much money they can get out of them (why would they re-release Miz Biz otherwise)

but i think, the fact that the band is so close that if one of them decides to leave then it's finished with para. But i hope that will never happen b/c then i'm done to.

yeah fbr/atlantic is putting a lot pressure on them and milking out as much money they can get out of them (why would they re-release Miz Biz otherwise)

but i think, the fact that the band is so close that if one of them decides to leave then it's finished with para. But i hope that will never happen b/c then i'm done to.

Or the how many editions of Riot! (the extra bonus thing-o's)

there were like, five

plus the mega edition or w/e you call it

I really hope that nothing like that would ever happen. But the way I see it, it wont happen. They love being a band so much and making us happy (it is obvious from interviews/videos) that if anything tried to make them unhappy - they would fix it even if it meant losing money. At least that is the way I see it.