Love Of The Momment...

TangledFairyx

why can't girls make the first move?if you want to go out with him, and he's not the type of guy to make moves and flirt...you ask him out...you have made a move, and besides if you're not the flirty type either, at least you gain experience?Don't know...just my opinion...but maybe i'm not supossed to mess into your life...anyways i'm just telling you this because i like girls to take iniciative...and when they do...for me it's a killer...it's like i fall in love almost instantly...but that's me

yea. i guess i shoudl go out of my "comfort zone" and try making come sort of move.

tommrow i will come back here and probably say that it was the most awkwardest thing ever .watch.

lol

yea. i guess i shoudl go out of my "comfort zone" and try making come sort of move.

tommrow i will come back here and probably say that it was the most awkwardest thing ever .watch.

lol

you should definitely go for it.

cuz trust me, i've been in that EXACT postion not so long ago.

definitely take that chance, because later on you'll regret keeping it hush hush

and you'll start to ask yourself those dreadful "what if" questions.

Ya know what guys? You're all young, at this time you shouldnt be worrying about getting into relationships, just try to enjoy yourselves and go out and have fun. If you do this, you never know, you might meet the right guy/girl. As cheesy as it sounds, thats what happened to me, I was dating guys that were just awful, gross YUCK! They were all druggies, dick heads, immature, bratish, obsessive... you get the picture. Then I went to a gig with my mate and I met someone he was friends with. 7 months (tomorrow haha) down the line and we're still together. There's nothing to say there isn't someone out there for you, you just haven't met the right person yet, and you will. All those bad relationships, take them as a learning curve, you know not to make the same mistakes again.

Those of you that are picky, maybe thats a good thing? You know what you want, you wont settle for someone less than you deserve.

As for girls making the first move GO FOR IT! haha. Why not? We live in a modern society where men and women should be equal so why shouldn't girls make the first move? Maybe the guy/girl is shy? The worst that can happen is he/she can say no... if he/she does, their loss! :)

^ I second that :) and if you guys don mind I would like to add in some of my advice...

I liked this one girl, we can call her Sam (not her real name) but then I liked this other girl Jess (also not her real name).

But to make a long story short, sam liked me, but she was sooo busy with life, she could never hang. Then Jess also liked me, but we had just met, so we were still trying to get to know eachother.

I told Sam about Jess, and Sam was like, well I'm not into the whole liking two people at once thing, I dont want to feel like I have to compete with some other girl.

I was thinking. WHY NOT?!

If a girl I liked, liked me and another guy, I would do ALL that I could to win that girl over, maybe thats just because I'm a guy. But I was like, If you want something THAT bad, why not compete for it? Why not do everything in your power to get it.

So my advice to kiersten. If you want him THAT bad, make the move, show him that you really like him, and that you will step out of your comfort zone to get him, or to get his attention. Cause I dunno about you guys, but it feels good, when someone shows that they want you, that they need you, and that they want/need you enough to step out of their comfort zone to get you. If a girl did that for me, I would be soo happy. And I'm sure kiersten, if you did that for him, he will be very happry :D

and if he says no, again like Jennifer said, his loss. :)

and I wanted to add to what jennifer said about the not worrying about relationships and going out and having fun.

Well for the past two years, I have been looking for girlfriends, i found two. and both of them didnt work out like I wanted.

Most of my friends didnt look, and like Jennifer said they were out, and Love finds you, not the other way around.

SO I'm just going to live my life, and if I meet a girl I wanna be with, then I'll take it from there, but why waste your time looking when you can be having fun with your friends.

Just wait and it will come to you, I know it :D

just dont let it get you down if no one crosses your path for a while.

Ya know what guys? You're all young, at this time you shouldnt be worrying about getting into relationships, just try to enjoy yourselves and go out and have fun. If you do this, you never know, you might meet the right guy/girl. As cheesy as it sounds, thats what happened to me, I was dating guys that were just awful, gross YUCK! They were all druggies, dick heads, immature, bratish, obsessive... you get the picture. Then I went to a gig with my mate and I met someone he was friends with. 7 months (tomorrow haha) down the line and we're still together. There's nothing to say there isn't someone out there for you, you just haven't met the right person yet, and you will. All those bad relationships, take them as a learning curve, you know not to make the same mistakes again.

Those of you that are picky, maybe thats a good thing? You know what you want, you wont settle for someone less than you deserve.

As for girls making the first move GO FOR IT! haha. Why not? We live in a modern society where men and women should be equal so why shouldn't girls make the first move? Maybe the guy/girl is shy? The worst that can happen is he/she can say no... if he/she does, their loss! :)

I think that's pretty much spot on...

Oh and that boyfriend of yours...ahhh he's amazing haha :oops:

That is pretty cheesey though isn't it...i made the first move...i said 'Hi' haha :kiss:

I guess if you're looking for someone, you tend not to give people to much of a chance, so you never find out all that much about them...just the outer person so to speak, i guess sometimes you just have to take a gamble...

But then...i wouldn't listen to me...i don't claim to be an expert on people in these situations haha

I think you've got to be dead lucky to find the perfect person straight away though

I think that's pretty much spot on...

Oh and that boyfriend of yours...ahhh he's amazing haha :oops:

That is pretty cheesey though isn't it...i made the first move...i said 'Hi' haha :kiss:

I guess if you're looking for someone, you tend not to give people to much of a chance, so you never find out all that much about them...just the outer person so to speak, i guess sometimes you just have to take a gamble...

But then...i wouldn't listen to me...i don't claim to be an expert on people in these situations haha

I think you've got to be dead lucky to find the perfect person straight away though

yes you are amazing but shhh you haha :P

but yeah you wont nessissarily find the right person strait away so dont expect to but you never know, it might happen. just dont give up if you dont.

I think its very hard for me to "love" someone. Everyone surrounding me are only pleasing to my eyes, But once I go further with them, It appears they're not the nicest under their good looks. Hmmm, Hayley :D Thats who I love, because of her vocals...And of course her looks are awesome, I loved the way she looked in the crushcrushcrush video, Rocker chick, My kinds :D .

• Like 1

I think its very hard for me to "love" someone. Everyone surrounding me are only pleasing to my eyes, But once I go further with them, It appears they're not the nicest under their good looks. Hmmm, Hayley :D Thats who I love, because of her vocals...And of course her looks are awesome, I loved the way she looked in the crushcrushcrush video, Rocker chick, My kinds :D .

:) i'm in kinda the same situation. it sucks