Have You Ever Thread #3

thebrowncoat

Yes this one guy reckons he's "in love" with me. He put it on his myspace with a pic of me for fuck's sake, no permission or anything!

He reads what I'm listening to then downloads it.

He already played drums and guitar when he heard from someone I was playing bass he decided he wanted to.

Oh, and he watches me at school all the time.

Would you call that obsessed?

HYE gotten detention?

I would call that a bit odd, haha. You just be careful, mkay? Sounds as if he's trying to impress you, but I don't blame you for being weirded out, haha.

And no, I've been a goody-two-shoes thus far. I hope to keep a squeaky clean record next year, although I doubt that will happen.

Have you ever been freaked out by the way someone older was treating you?

I try and stay away, thing is, he doesn't exactly TALK to me, so it's not like I can go crazy at him...he's strange. At least I'm away from him for summer!

I guess a little bit, yeah.

HYE had a crush on someone younger than you?

Thank God for summer, aye?! I think the least he could so is talk to you, for crying out loud. If he expects to go anywhere in this love quest, it'd help for him to open his yap and say something. See, now I really understand what you're weirded out over. It'd be kind of cute if he did all this while talking to you.

And yes, but he was only younger than me by about a month. Is that bad? I didn't even know until it was his birthday, haha.

Have you?