Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

^ oooh, some time last week, I woke up at like 3am, and the wind was going crazy, I felt the house shake twice, I even ended up texting my friends at 4:30am, I thought there was gonna be a huge storm and people were gonna get hurt...I was so scared. :P Silly me, my friends found it funny.

:hug:

Man....My parents do this everytime theres some cash present. They take their sweet little time to get ready....THEY DIDNT even start to get ready, but when they wanna do something, when its not family allowance day, they're already up and out the door before I even wake! man if they were missionaries, real time visiionaries :D . Anyways Im went off track a bit, anyways yes, they do this, and everytime I go "Lets get goin now" i can almost see that they enjoy asking and responding with a smart "Whats your rush?" its like "I got money! thats my rush"(I never say that though) Anyways...I hope we get to leave soon. So thats my rant for now.

ok, so basically, i went to meet sadie.

got all worked up fornothing, to call her like, 20 minutes after she was spose to be there.

'where are you?'

'im gonna be another 15 minutes, sorry babe.'

'meh, ok, if im not here when you get here, i'll be in morrisons loo's doin me eyeliner, haha. ok so i'll see you later on then. love you'

'love you too'

*hangs up phone*

so i went to morrisons loo's, did my eyeliner, seeing as i forgot it earlier on.

went back to the bus station, 15 minutes later, called her again.

'where are you? im like, freezin my arse off here'

'need to help dad get something in from his friends lorry, sorry, another half hour?'

'mmm.. sure. love you'

'love you too. sorry.'

luckily i met richard and lauren at the bus station

(richards gay, and i get on with him like a house on fire. *correct phrase? i dont know*)

but yeah.

called sadie after that.

'Sadie, are you actually coming????'

'Im in my underwear, i could be another hour at least. im really sorry, i'll make it up to you later. love you'

'hmm.. love you.'

an hour later

'Sadie, where the fuck are you, you said you'd meet me 2 hours ago, what the hell!'

'Yeah, im really sorry, but my sister has just turned up and dad said im not allowed out. Sorry. I'll make it up to you another day, you can come round. love you'

so i hung up the phone.

and now?

the more i think about it, the more i realised how pissed off i am.

Nicotine withdrawel is not fun, kids !

And friend's run away. I'm positive she's doing it for attention, rather than any serious problems, but she's in the middle of London someplace and who knows what the fuck can happen if you're camping out in London ?

She's answering her phone every now and again to stop us worrying so much, i suppose, but she won't tell us where she is or when she's coming back or anything. Hmmmmn. I'm not usually one for worrying, but it's hit me like a punch dans le visage. BLARGH.