Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

Yeaaaah, Yay for unbloated tummies.

Edit: Shiz, Forgot to rant.

Well I have to walk about an hour everyday there and back for school now, So I shall be a skeleton soon enough. I also don't have my MP3 player so I'm excited for this.

well today was shit.

1. had that HPV virus shot first thing this morn, so i had to put up with an aching left arm all day. plus, it made me all lethargic and woozy.

im totally fine with needles/jags, but this one really went for me.

2. it had to be HER that sat and gibbered about the boosh show, didnt it?

SHUT UP. STOP SPOILING IT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO HAVENT SEEN IT YET, AND WONT BE FOR AGES. EVERYONE ELSE CAN MANaGE TO BUTTON IT SO YOU SHOULD TOO.

idiot. seriously could have hit her in the back of the head during that class.

3. i seriously wish id taken spanish instead of art - its far too late now, obv.

teacher keeps having a dig at me as if im the only cunt in the class who doesnt know what their doing for both practical elements. NO ONE HAS A CLUE, MOFO. YOURE JUST PICKING ON ME CAUSE YOU THINK IM SOME KIND OF SECRET PRODIDGY. IM STARTING MY DESIGN SHEET AGAIN BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME TO, AND IVE GOT A FAR BETTER IDEA OF WHAT IM DOING FOR EXPRESSIVE THAN MOST. JUST CAUSE IM NOT THE ONE SITTING DOING POINTLESS DOODLES.

sorry, that was a rant and a half. really needed it though.

well today was shit.

1. had that HPV virus shot first thing this morn, so i had to put up with an aching left arm all day. plus, it made me all lethargic and woozy.

SHUT UP. STOP SPOILING IT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO HAVENT SEEN IT YET, AND WONT BE FOR AGES. EVERYONE ELSE CAN MANaGE TO BUTTON IT SO YOU SHOULD TOO.

3. i seriously wish id taken spanish instead of art - its far too late now, obv.

teacher keeps having a dig at me as if im the only cunt in the class who doesnt know what their doing for both practical elements. NO ONE HAS A CLUE, MOFO. YOURE JUST PICKING ON ME CAUSE YOU THINK IM SOME KIND OF SECRET PRODIDGY. IM STARTING MY DESIGN SHEET AGAIN BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME TO, AND IVE GOT A FAR BETTER IDEA OF WHAT IM DOING FOR EXPRESSIVE THAN MOST. JUST CAUSE IM NOT THE ONE SITTING DOING POINTLESS DOODLES.

:(:hug:

well today was shit.

i love you :kiss:

so i went to the doctor today to get my throat checked out, b/c its all messed up and swollen and red.

i get there, he looks in my mouth, see's how swollen my tonsils are, says "wow! thats impressive! thats gotta hurt."

takes a sample to their lab thing, and 5 min later comes back. "its not strep. we have to keep an eye on it for mono though. keep an eye on her liver and spleen. have a good day."

waste of a $35 copay.