Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

yes i kno alex im not putting anyone down for it and jsut cuz say my best friend does it doesnt mean im not gunna be her best friend anymore (btw my best friend doesnt this is just an example) just because i dnt agree with her doesnt make me see her any less and doesnt make me not wanna be her friend anymore

See, i don't get how people can judge without experiencing. This isn't a dig at you, in any way, i rate you you're a mint person, i just don't see how it works.

I don't need to get wasted or buzzed to have fun either, no way, i'm generally a happy person no matter what state i'm in, but the point is i can still have fun with a few drinks or whatever as well. You just need to know how to handle yourself, getting "wasted" isn't the idea. What's the point in going out, spending money just to throw it all up ? That shit's pointless, but then that isn't the point, or shouldn't be.

I never planned to smoke, but things happened how they did, i made a few wrong choices and i'm stuck, i know it's ruining my physical health but it helps me deal with my mental health.

...I just re-read that, pretentious post ahoy, batman !

and "helps me deal with my mental health" hahaha ! I'm not insane or depressed or owt, i just mean i get proper angry. Nicotine stops that, unfortunatly.

i do agree with you here. some people have no place to judge if they hvnt experienced it. but some people havnt dont it but have still exprienced it with a person in their life so i think its the same thing. so jsut because they hvnt done it doesnt mean they hvnt experienced it

and yes its pointless to spend all that money on drinks to throw it back up i agree there too.

and yes claudia thats a perfect example. i see. :mrgreen:

See, i don't get how people can judge without experiencing. This isn't a dig at you, in any way, i rate you you're a mint person, i just don't see how it works.

I don't need to get wasted or buzzed to have fun either, no way, i'm generally a happy person no matter what state i'm in, but the point is i can still have fun with a few drinks or whatever as well. You just need to know how to handle yourself, getting "wasted" isn't the idea. What's the point in going out, spending money just to throw it all up ? That shit's pointless, but then that isn't the point, or shouldn't be.

I never planned to smoke, but things happened how they did, i made a few wrong choices and i'm stuck, i know it's ruining my physical health but it helps me deal with my mental health.

...I just re-read that, pretentious post ahoy, batman !

and "helps me deal with my mental health" hahaha ! I'm not insane or depressed or owt, i just mean i get proper angry. Nicotine stops that, unfortunatly.

experiencing what? getting wasted? or someone you love being an alcoholic? cuz ive experienced, no i experience the latter everyday for as long as i can remember, and it fucking sucks.

its different when someone just drink a little to enjoy themselves, not when somones ONLY form of enjoyment is in drinking. unfortunately most of the cases ive seen are of people only finding fun in drinking.

Whatever man, i respect all your view, i have my own and my own reasons.

I'll just sit here and watch y'all on your moral highground, it's rad.

i dont think im in any way better then people who do drink, my friends drink all the time, i dont act like a mom around them telling them what they should or shoudnt do, i love them, but at the end of the day its their life.

am i morally better? hell no, ive got my own moral issues to deal with, they might not be the same as yours, or anyone else's for that matter, but im gonna try and live my life the way i want it.

i respect you too, and i respect my friends decisions as well. just because they drink doesnt mean im not gonna chill with them or go to parties with them, cuz i do, i just dont drink. its that simple.

^ yes true. i mean i wouldnt be like "ew dnt talk to me youre not my friend" id try and help the person if it got to the point where it is way too out of control.

im not gunna think im better then a person just because i dnt agree with his or her decisions

(thats to the post above the one thats above mine lol)

urghhh

i've got a 5 page term paper to finish by friday; i've got a history exam to study for tonight & then another history exam to study for tomorrow night. i have to study about 6 pages of notes each night.

:/

i need spring break...badly

ok. so i'm a fucking amazing english student. no joke. and i have a fucking B in english. MY FUCKING NATIVE LANGUAGE.

all because my teacher is a fucking asshole. she doesn't teach the class and just gives us assignments that she tells us to hand in and just randomly grades, and we're all doing horrible. and this is a fucking ap class, which means we're at the top of our class. and i have the second highest grade!!!! this material is not hard, she just won't give us a reasonable grade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so pissed off at this right now. i usually get a B during the 3rd marking period, but in like history or pre-calc or something hard like that. NOT ENGLISH. ENGLISH IS FUCKING EASY. and it's not like it'll be an easy grade to keep up to finish out the year with an A. it's an 85.70.

sorry for the nerdy rant. i've probably given you a lot of those by now. and please excuse the expletives.

ok so we get our report cards today, and i was nervous enough already, so in english i asked my teacher if i could see my average and she said, "no you'll see it later. why you nervous?" and i say "yeah" and she says "well you should be." so now i'm freaking out!!! and i found out today in PE that that same teacher let 4 other kids see their grades, but not me!!! wtf?! :cry::crybad::crybad::cry:

HOLY CRAP I'M SCARED!!! i seriously just threw up i'm so nervous.

and on top of all that, i'm pissed becuz my dad got a new girlfriend, and while i'm happy for him, i CANT STAND her! i dont normally like meeting new people, and he already wants me to meet this girl! i saw their text messages...she sounds like a whore. it's some girl he went out with in high school. in my opinion, if he wants to get back together with someone, get back together with my real mom! he's the one that made her leave, he apologized, WHY CANT THEY GET BACK TOGETHER?! :crybad::crybad: and i found out my cousin cant talk to me becuz i'm "on the Price side of the family", meaning that his side of the family is no longer allowed to talk to my side of the family becuz of my dad's divorce with my stepmom. my cousin is like my brother!! me, my older brother, and him have been to hell and back together, and now he cant talk to me anymore becuz his mom's a bitch?! wtf?!! :-x:crybad:

i'm sorry this is so long, but i'm just really upset right now.

the thing is your all like oh ill let you do whatever and that, but your all moaning at me cause i just took a load of drugs and i take a lot of drugs
we're not moaning at you.

well im not all i said was for you to be carefull. thats not realy moaning... in my opinion...

and then i stated my opinion on it. thats it i wasnt like "OMG ALEX DNT DO IT"

yeh i probably would, considering im doing it.

well how do you feel what going on in your life? do you want to stop?

ok. so i'm a fucking amazing english student. no joke. and i have a fucking B in english. MY FUCKING NATIVE LANGUAGE.

all because my teacher is a fucking asshole. she doesn't teach the class and just gives us assignments that she tells us to hand in and just randomly grades, and we're all doing horrible. and this is a fucking ap class, which means we're at the top of our class. and i have the second highest grade!!!! this material is not hard, she just won't give us a reasonable grade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so pissed off at this right now. i usually get a B during the 3rd marking period, but in like history or pre-calc or something hard like that. NOT ENGLISH. ENGLISH IS FUCKING EASY. and it's not like it'll be an easy grade to keep up to finish out the year with an A. it's an 85.70.

sorry for the nerdy rant. i've probably given you a lot of those by now. and please excuse the expletives.

ap lit or language? ive had teachers like that. oh how id love to just go up to them and go "SUCK IT!!" haha, how are you dealing with the APs being in like 28 school days? im at that point where ive stopped shitting my pants about it and just dont care haha

ok so we get our report cards today, and i was nervous enough already, so in english i asked my teacher if i could see my average and she said, "no you'll see it later. why you nervous?" and i say "yeah" and she says "well you should be." so now i'm freaking out!!! and i found out today in PE that that same teacher let 4 other kids see their grades, but not me!!! wtf?! :cry::crybad::crybad::cry:

HOLY CRAP I'M SCARED!!! i seriously just threw up i'm so nervous.

are you nervous about bad grades, or how your parents are gonna react?

Just try harder next time to show it to her.

She wouldn't be a teacher if she didn't have some intelligence on how to mark papers that shes majored in.

the thing is your all like oh ill let you do whatever and that, but your all moaning at me cause i just took a load of drugs and i take a lot of drugs

no trust me i'm not moaning about you. and i do like you man, do i "approve" of your actions? probably not? but does that make you less of a person? hell no, i think youre funny as hell and if i could i'd be chilling with you right now cuz i think youre a cool dude.

ap lit or language? ive had teachers like that. oh how id love to just go up to them and go "SUCK IT!!" haha, how are you dealing with the APs being in like 28 school days? im at that point where ive stopped shitting my pants about it and just dont care haha

it's lang and comp. i'm not even taking the ap exam for this class, that's how unprepared i am. i don't think i've walked out of that class more than four times feeling like i hadn't wasted forty-two minutes of my life.

no trust me i'm not moaning about you. and i do like you man, do i "approve" of your actions? probably not? but does that make you less of a person? hell no, i think youre funny as hell and if i could i'd be chilling with you right now cuz i think youre a cool dude.
yea i agree with her 100% :mrgreen:

on the native language bit, something thats always irked me is people thinking that because i speak spanish that i'd be great at it. i mean yeas i do well, but do i have to practice and can i be a hell of a lot better? fuck yea.

but i hate getting..."but youre spanish, it should be easy for you" first off, im not spanish, im hispanic, my parents are from latin america not from spain. second so what that i can speak it well, but when it comes to writing it and making sure im in the "proper" tense and have the correct accents on letters....that shits hard!