Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

so i'll make a really long story short.

i'm helping out w/ the tech stuff for the middle school's musical. i have a shitload of tests to study for this week b/c the last day of the marking period is friday, so of course that means every teacher decides to test you that thursday/friday. anyway, i'm teaching these 2 kids how to use the spotlights. they both had to leave about an hour before rehersal was over. so 45 min left in rehersal, i go to the director and tell him i have alot to study for and since i have nothing to do i was going home. [[[both the vocal director and him said there was nothing for me to do other than the lighting when i asked them both earlier]]] he literally told me that his musical for kids in 6-8 grade is more important than my homework, that i have to deal with sitting doing nothing for this week while i'm there. hello, i'm doing this jackass a favor.

and my father and i have been arguing alot lately.

and i think i failed my physics test today.

^ :hug: that dude's an asshole. just walk out next time. lol

mine: i feel like i'm going insane. i've got so much going on right now... i have to finish packing up my house by friday (i'm nowhere near done, and i have tons of stuff to do b/w now and then), i have softball every day for 4 hours after school (which isn't a release at all, like it's supposed to be), and i've got to move in a few days. and i think i'm excited but i'm not sure. i'm a little scared tbh, and i'm only moving like 5 min away. i've moved before, but not recently, and i don't like the prospect of never being able to come back here.

^ :hug: that dude's an asshole. just walk out next time. lol

mine: i feel like i'm going insane. i've got so much going on right now... i have to finish packing up my house by friday (i'm nowhere near done, and i have tons of stuff to do b/w now and then), i have softball every day for 4 hours after school (which isn't a release at all, like it's supposed to be), and i've got to move in a few days. and i think i'm excited but i'm not sure. i'm a little scared tbh, and i'm only moving like 5 min away. i've moved before, but not recently, and i don't like the prospect of never being able to come back here.

:hug:

awww christa :hug:

to add to my rant:

for photography i have to get all my pictures taken and done with by friday. now, he let this shoot be digital if we wanted [thank god] but i still have to take abstract pictures, which i'm no good at w/ stuff in my house. i dont have a digital camera, my sister's is shit w/ a just about dead battery, and my father wont tell me where his is.

also, we're doing scheduling for classes next year. we have to fill out the classes we're taking then have parents sign it. my parents dont let me fill it out on my own in case i fxck it up or take something they dont want me taking or so that i dont skip out on a class they want me to have.[which isnt the case this year]. so my moms on the phone. i went to ask my father and he started getting all mad saying "well when its filled out i'll sign it. fill it out w/ your mother. she does it all the other times, she can do it now." then i started going off about how he's my parent too and he even started arguing then!!

thanks chelsie :)

no problem :)

to add to my rant:

for photography i have to get all my pictures taken and done with by friday. now, he let this shoot be digital if we wanted [thank god] but i still have to take abstract pictures, which i'm no good at w/ stuff in my house. i dont have a digital camera, my sister's is shit w/ a just about dead battery, and my father wont tell me where his is.

also, we're doing scheduling for classes next year. we have to fill out the classes we're taking then have parents sign it. my parents dont let me fill it out on my own in case i fxck it up or take something they dont want me taking or so that i dont skip out on a class they want me to have.[which isnt the case this year]. so my moms on the phone. i went to ask my father and he started getting all mad saying "well when its filled out i'll sign it. fill it out w/ your mother. she does it all the other times, she can do it now." then i started going off about how he's my parent too and he even started arguing then!!

poor katie :hug:

to add to my rant:

thanks :). and i'll take care of that.... *signs katie's papers*

there you go. :D:hug: