Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

Guest JadeIsRad
:(

What's it about?

'To what extent did religious issues cause the crisis that Charles faced in 1640?'

It's hurting my head :[

liek my penis ;]

:rotfl:

'To what extent did religious issues cause the crisis that Charles faced in 1640?'

It's hurting my head :[

As in Charles I?

I'm sure I did something on this back in Comprehensive School...

my boyfriend and i had a "talk" today

hes not sure how much he likes me anymore =/

so he will decide what he wants to do next week when i see him =/

he said IF we breakup we can stay "together" but not liek boyfriend girlfriend

whcih means we can hookup with other people thats the only difference

which just provies that hes a horny mofo and ive been reading his facebook comments and hes been talkin to all these girls and apparently hanging out with some on saturday

ohhh real fuckin cool

OH GREAT!

and my cousin just tells me he doesnt know if i can go up there next week

so i dont even know whats gunna happen now.

Ah nae worries big man I can get it some other time. What you doing messing with your registry.

Oh I have a rant I got a letter from the council to say that it was an criminal offence to fly a flag of St George (or union Jack) and could I take my flag down or face going to court.....how fucked up is that? :-x

Ah nae worries big man I can get it some other time. What you doing messing with your registry.

Oh I have a rant I got a letter from the council to say that it was an criminal offence to fly a flag of St George (or union Jack) and could I take my flag down or face going to court.....how fucked up is that? :-x

It was back when it broke a few weeks ago, I hardly use any programs on this anymore so I was wanting to clear some space and I cn't even uninstall them.

That's fucking bull. Why could you face court?

You should see it where my uncle stays. Union flags on every house and one on every lamp post.

It was back when it broke a few weeks ago, I hardly use any programs on this anymore so I was wanting to clear some space and I cn't even uninstall them.

That's fucking bull. Why could you face court?

You should see it where my uncle stays. Union flags on every house and one on every lamp post.

Because of it being a criminal offence which I didn't know about until I got the letter.

It's only a little flag on my greenhouse aswell. My question to them on the phone was would I face court if say I was flying a polish flag and they said that it was different.....mainly because they speak a different language and they can't be arsed to goto the hassle of taking them to court.

Pisser

Btw use http://www.ccleaner.com/ and do a clean of unused registry items and try uninstal using that.