Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

gah. im going out with this reali good looking guy who is so flippin dull to talk to. so im going to break up with him. but he kissed me. and wow. i reali freakin hate him.

tommorow will not be funn

tell him exactly what you just said here.

that way, he will be too shocked to say anything back, like beg..etc.

and he'll be too hurt to contact you again

:)

problem solved

seriously though.

goodluck

ARGHH WHY DONT PEOPLE ANSWER THEIR PHONES!?!?!??!

WHY WON'T PEOPLE TEXT BACK?!

Told my bf that I was in downtown this afternoon, he didn't answer my text. When I got home he called me that he was going downtown with his friend and asked was I still there.

I got a flu.

this is gonna be a biggie.. ive got so much to say :(

work sucks big time, i have no money and im getting bad hours (5 hours a week atm), so yeah about £16 a week when i need to pay my mum £20 a week, so im always in debt with her and have absolutely nothing. im spending hours a day looking for a job & i can't find one, i mean i actually can't.

and the people at the career centre tell me that i can't go to the university course i want to go to because its too far away & i wouldnt get enough funding for accomodation, so im doing my 2nd choice, a music business course, and its 5 hours away, accomodations all paid for etc, except im actually dreading going cos i will be so far away and all on my own.

"things change, you need to adapt with them or you will be left behind."

thats true. im not in touch with any of my friends from school anymore, i make an effort, but tbh i don't think they give a shit, none of them speak anymore, so being totally honest i could could my real friends on one hand.

and one of my friends i just cant be bothered with anymore, shes meant to be my best friend, but she isn't. maybe im just using her cos shes all i got, i dont know. but shes 3 years younger than me and its like being friends with my sister, shes actually childish. i hate saying that but she is. sometimes shes the sweetest person in the world, but she hints stuff etc, wants me to ask her if shes okay, idn.. its weird. but i have enough problems.

and tomorrow ive got to work an hour unpaid.

so i have this best friend. and she is the BEST FRIEND I HAVE EVER HAD. and i hope to god she doesnt think i am clingy or annoying, because if she hates me i am going to die. i just tranfered and her and i hang out almost everyday in school. and i SWEAR i have this problem where i think EVERYONE hates me. an sometimes i thnk she does.

i hope she doesnt. cuz it doesnt seem like she does. i dont know. :/

James took the words right out of my mouth Courtneyy. :)

My rant: Why the FUCK did I get THIS MUCH homework the weekend my best friend comes back!?!?!?

thankss :]:hug:

and homewoork doesss suckkk.

i agree

courtney - i doubt shed hang out with you so much if she hates you

dont be silly - its all gravy

=]

thankkksss aofie! :hug:

thats what i think too.

I am starting to hate everyone here, So annoying. I'm guessing theres something they do to make me feel like this to them. So I can't say I can hold ALL of the blame here but most I bet. I'm responsible for my own person.

They also got about 600 dollars stolen from them, And we all think my "Best Friend" (The one who I punched by the way) stole it. That son of a gun has some nerve...Next time I'll see him I'll just scare him, I won't do anything though, But still..Even I show some sympathy for my brother and his annoying family. I still love them though...Well no I don't but I still like them a lot sometimes... When he's with just his women..and his two babies, They are so AWESOME like that, The Fantastic Four.

Eh, Well At least I get to cool down after a while eh? :D

Bah humbug.