Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

so today was the first day since wednesday that i took my medicine. and i lied to my best friend on the phone the other day saying that i took them that day, acutally "taking" them while on the phone.and she really cares about me, and wants me to be okay, and is always concerned about me and my meds..she's literally the reason i'm alive to be talking to you right now. and we're like, the best of friends, and i feel bad for lieing to her. so online last night i was being moody and she was asking why. and i didnt want to start anything so i told her i had to go. and i was planning on getting offline anyway, so it was good timing. but then she got really piissed so i figured i'd tell her. i told her that i didnt take them yesterday and she wasnt happy, so i just got offline. but i felt really bad about it so i wrote her a note at like 2:30 in the morning apologizing and telling her the truth about it and stuff. then today in study hall she barely talked to me, and if i would talk to her or something she'd just say like a word or two and leave it at that. we're talking and stuff now, but i can still tell she's piissed as hell at me, and i feel really bad about it.

sorry..that was kinda pointless. lol.

Aww Katie.

I'm sure she'll start talking to you again Katie...you apologised to her and explained it, so I'm sure she just needs some time to collect her thoughts. :hug:

grrrr

so i've been moved out of the classes at school which had the girl that was purposely trying to hurt me, in them. (which is a good thing but...)

well obviously i wasn't going to lie about why i wanted my classes changed, so considering everything the girl did to me the assistant principal made me fill out a harrassment form against her yesterday. he talked to her & now she pretty much wants me dead & is yelling things like "i want to fxcking punch her in the face so fxcking hard" in the hall & making me sound like the "villain" & making herself sound like the "victim".

fjfjffjkflf i just don't know what to do, except run from her in the halls at this point

D:

it also doesn't help that another girl i thought was my "friend" is telling the person i'm running from lies about "things i've said" just to fuel the fire

even though this may sound unbelievable: i did really nothing. she was the one making comments to me in health class like "oh, you look better without your glasses; i dropped my pencil, get it with your nice long legs" so i told someone i was uncomfortable with the comments she made & then she decides to go all "i'ma beat yo face in" on me.

:P

My sister is visiting from Missouri.

And when she used to live here, she would go in my room and steal all my stuff, and when Id ask her about it, shed get all defensive and make feel bad for "accusing her when she didnt do anything" but Id still find my stuff in her room...

I really hope she doesnt do it while shes back. :nono:

yeh but kailey your amazingly good looking, so its just cause she is jealous

Ahaha awww thanks. :)

UGH, So I cancelled ALL of my plans so I could see my sister (shes visiting from Missouri), because my mom would get pissed if I was with my friends when she was here.

and she called us to tell us shes staying with her boyfriend tonight AGAIN.

This happened last night too. I stayed up REALLY LATE waiting for her to let her in because she doesnt have a key, and Im NOT about to leave the door unlocked. And I finally texted her asking where she was, and she was staying at her boyfriends. So I was tired alll dayy today.

Wtf, Im getting tired of waiting around for her. :neutral:

Especially since I cancelled all my plans for her, when shes not even coming.

And now its too late to go hangout with my friends.

And she said she's coming tomorrow, but maybe not.

WHAT THE HELL.

Im seriously not cancelling allll my plans this week to wait around for her when she might not even show up.

It's getting annoying.

Seriously, I didn't even really want her to come back.

She steals my stuff, is extremely argumental and over dramatic.

AND EXTREMELY CLINGY.

She wont. leave. me. alone.

She sends me like 340583485 texts a day

39480324 messages and comments a day.

And its really annoying.

Ahhhh.

She's 22....not 12.

(sorry if any of you are....12... haha)

Kailey, I suggest getting a new sister. ;-)

and my rant. i think i may have an online stalkerish type person. not really stalker. its hard to explain. creeper. there ya go. online creeperish person. lol.

It's not me is it? :willy_nilly:

Joke. :P

I suggest blocking them if they get too annoying.