Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

Ok well..my rant today is that i have a great big para-family. and i love them all. and you know, we all have lives, and we cant be on PF all day every day of the week. so i have been really busy latley and not been getting on PF as much. and people are taking me out of their signatures just because im not one of the "regular" Pf-ers! and im not the only one that has been taken out because we're not on every day! it doesnt change the fact that we are friend or a para-fam just because i dont come on as often as you would like me to.

thanks to everybody that has KEPT me in their siggy, it really means alot to me. and you know all you have to do it ask to be in mine.

Ok well..my rant today is that i have a great big para-family. and i love them all. and you know, we all have lives, and we cant be on PF all day every day of the week. so i have been really busy latley and not been getting on PF as much. and people are taking me out of their signatures just because im not one of the "regular" Pf-ers! and im not the only one that has been taken out because we're not on every day! it doesnt change the fact that we are friend or a para-fam just because i dont come on as often as you would like me to.

thanks to everybody that has KEPT me in their siggy, it really means alot to me. and you know all you have to do it ask to be in mine.

aww :( one word...unfair..

I just put you in a few minutes ago...

Aww thanks :hug:

Why do peopel ignore me?

Like this forum does?

well i havnt really seen you around.

you only have 20 posts so far! people will love you once you start posting more! :)

nice to meet you Tom!

im Victoria, you can call me Vic.

I ache all over.

I can't turn my neck more than 90 degrees to the right before it starts screaming at me in it's little neck-pain-ish voice.

The right side of my rib cage does the same amount of screaming whenever i lean over to pick up my drink, only in a much more lower pitched, rib-pain-ish way instead.

And my ankle's just sitting there, grumbling away to itself every now and again, just to make sure that i know, i know dear ankle, you are indeed fucked and i know i keep abusing the ability to walk BUT THAT'S WHAT YOU WERE MADE FOR.

I hate muscles.