Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

the bus timetables today.

oh.

my.

god.

i was waiting for the bus this morning, 7:35, as per usual,

and the bus didnt turn up.

so i was like, ok, lets wait another 5 minutes.

nothing.

another 5?

NOTHING.

i ended up, missing the bus to school,

getting the one, 20 minutes later,

because the busdrivers REFUSE to give us any warning of a new bus timetable.

so i asked for the new timetable, and they issued me with one.

so today, i was job hunting right?

got 3 applications,

went to shans, and then left there at about 7:30-ish.

wantin to get home for 8:30 at the latest.

ok, not that hard, right?

WRONG.

the bus back home was 'knocked off' the timetable,

so i had to wait another 10 minutes,

which i thought 'fine, i'll get the next one to my house after this one then'

WRONG.

got to the seafront,

looked at the time,

the buses were as follows:

20:15

20:45 and so on, every hour.

so i was like, ok, 20 minutes to wait, roll up a fag in the freezing cold.

all my filters blew away.

(no worries, i have another pack in my bag, full of 50 of them)

got one out,

rolled,

smoked til the next bus came at the supposed '20:45'

WRONG.

the new bus timetable knocked that off aswell.

OH THE JOYS.

so i was like, ok, i'll wait another fucking hour for the bus then you awkward bastards.

so i was there, minding my own business, when i remembered, i had 3 other buses going near to my house.

looked at the times for that on the board (forgetting that the bus driver never change the timetables on the boards until later that year,

and was like, ok, the next ones in 3 minutes, i'll get that one.

You guessed it.

WRONG.

so i was literally, getting so frustrated, at the fact that all my backy had to be rolled,

so i sat there rolling away, AGAIN.

when i saw that the bus i needed stomped into the station.

so i merrily hopped onto that bus, and sat down.

5 mintues later, it was my stop.

and guess what.

IT WAS RAINING.

So now,

im at home,

with frizzed out corbin bleu hair.

corbin-bleu-web..jpg

Yes, hair that looks like the above.

Maybe not that curly anymore, but it still sorta stands like that.

and im so frustrated, i could cry.

Thankyou for reading/watching,

Im Lahni Phillips, and this has been todays report.

See you next time!

;-)

the bus timetables today.

oh.

my.

god.

i was waiting for the bus this morning, 7:35, as per usual,

and the bus didnt turn up.

so i was like, ok, lets wait another 5 minutes.

nothing.

another 5?

NOTHING.

i ended up, missing the bus to school,

getting the one, 20 minutes later,

because the busdrivers REFUSE to give us any warning of a new bus timetable.

so i asked for the new timetable, and they issued me with one.

so today, i was job hunting right?

got 3 applications,

went to shans, and then left there at about 7:30-ish.

wantin to get home for 8:30 at the latest.

ok, not that hard, right?

WRONG.

the bus back home was 'knocked off' the timetable,

so i had to wait another 10 minutes,

which i thought 'fine, i'll get the next one to my house after this one then'

WRONG.

got to the seafront,

looked at the time,

the buses were as follows:

20:15

20:45 and so on, every hour.

so i was like, ok, 20 minutes to wait, roll up a fag in the freezing cold.

all my filters blew away.

(no worries, i have another pack in my bag, full of 50 of them)

got one out,

rolled,

smoked til the next bus came at the supposed '20:45'

WRONG.

the new bus timetable knocked that off aswell.

OH THE JOYS.

so i was like, ok, i'll wait another fucking hour for the bus then you awkward bastards.

so i was there, minding my own business, when i remembered, i had 3 other buses going near to my house.

looked at the times for that on the board (forgetting that the bus driver never change the timetables on the boards until later that year,

and was like, ok, the next ones in 3 minutes, i'll get that one.

You guessed it.

WRONG.

so i was literally, getting so frustrated, at the fact that all my backy had to be rolled,

so i sat there rolling away, AGAIN.

when i saw that the bus i needed stomped into the station.

so i merrily hopped onto that bus, and sat down.

5 mintues later, it was my stop.

and guess what.

IT WAS RAINING.

So now,

im at home,

with frizzed out corbin bleu hair.

corbin-bleu-web..jpg

Yes, hair that looks like the above.

Maybe not that curly anymore, but it still sorta stands like that.

and im so frustrated, i could cry.

Thankyou for reading/watching,

Im Lahni Phillips, and this has been todays report.

See you next time!

;-)

omfg Lahni.

and i thought hungarian buses r suck...

people need to stay out of my business!

i lost a friend cuz of this bullshit!

- no i never liked him like that. it was jsut messing arond.

- yea i kno he never liked me either.

we didnt have to completly stop talking to each other.

SO PEOPLE NEED TO STAY OUT! and i love how this person didnt even tell me whats going on she jsut stuck her nose into my business and now i love a friend.

Catie, can you PM me what happened? if you dont want to, it's ok

AHHHHHHH F**K I'M SCARED, BADMINTON MATCH TOMORROW! IT'S MY FIRST MATCH! I HOPE WE WIN! I'M SO SCARED :willy_nilly:

PLEASE, PRAY, HOPE, ANYTHING!!! AHHH

OH AND YOU KNOW WHY I'M PISSED?

I got the schedule for the rest of the badminton season...

April 8th is supposed to be the Paramore concert for me, right?

WELL THERE'S A MATCH THAT DAY.

I WANT TO FRICKING SEE PARAMORE

ERGH!!!!!

ohhh boy lara!

so you have to go?!?!

you cnt jsut be like... "i have somthing important to do" ?

or get som1 to fill in for you?

btw looovvveee the avatar and sig!

Well I'll find the perfect place where I can go and have peace :D one day, and I also shall build myself a family and treate them right, So that there wont be one peep of anger or hate...Would any of you think that was possible? lol nah, I'd probably ruin it somewhere down the road. Anyway, I almost got into a fight with my older brother yesterday. MY LITTLE brother came walking in the room (And I guess I could have taken it a little easier) and I Yelled "Get outta here! Go downstairs boy!" and he went downstairs crying and he through some garbage can at ashley (1 year old baby) and after awhile of my mom telling Some lady what I do to him (Not taking it easy) All the guns were pooooointed at me. Meaning everyone was pointing their finger at me and blaming me. Maybe I was the one that held the blame, Maybe I deserved it. Although my brother can piss me off when he wants to. So then he comes in the kitchen and says "Be more nicer to malakai" (Also, note that my brother is a pest, Im pretty sure no one wants him around sometimes) so I said "You shut it" he said something else, but I forgot. So I pushed him and gave him one big slap, He was going to do something to me, So he just smiled and turned. I wanted him to punch/slap me so I gave him another big slap, Just to piss him off even more. So he turned around, I gave him a smirk and my mom walked in between us hahahah. Talk about his ass getting saved...Or mine.

So then after that, I just feel...GREAAAT!...but I also feel bad at the same time, because I feel selfish almost. Oh well, this will go soon.

Feeling overly frustrated as of late.

Stuck in a rut musically, can't seem to write anything decent lately. It's incredibly annoying, nothing comes out in the order i want it to and just sounds like a jumble of words/notes. I usually aim to write four bars of a piece or a couple of lines of words a day, but nothing is coming right now. It's horrible.

I'm also sort of building myself up skateboarding-wise after i dislocated the ol' ankle, i'm officially allowed back skating now but i'm still so scared i'm going to re-do it. Sure, bones/ligaments heal, but i don't think i could stand another 3 months of not skating. Because of this, i'm finding it so hard to learn new things, i've got my old tricks back but i can't progress at all as it takes the majority of my effort to warm-up these days. HURRY UP SUMMER, ALREADY.

I'm getting a bit bored of school. Which may be an odd sentance to say, because surely school is always boring ?! But no. Actually, it hasn't been this past year because although sure, it's hell, it's never been boring as such, as i've always had something to be doing such as coursework/homework. But now the year's winding down, with GCSEs after Easter i've actually handed in my coursework and every lesson is spent revising. And revision is disgustingly boring, no ifs or buts about it.

I'm just generally fed up.

Huffffffffffff.

Feeling overly frustrated as of late.

Stuck in a rut musically, can't seem to write anything decent lately. It's incredibly annoying, nothing comes out in the order i want it to and just sounds like a jumble of words/notes. I usually aim to write four bars of a piece or a couple of lines of words a day, but nothing is coming right now. It's horrible.

I'm also sort of building myself up skateboarding-wise after i dislocated the ol' ankle, i'm officially allowed back skating now but i'm still so scared i'm going to re-do it. Sure, bones/ligaments heal, but i don't think i could stand another 3 months of not skating. Because of this, i'm finding it so hard to learn new things, i've got my old tricks back but i can't progress at all as it takes the majority of my effort to warm-up these days. HURRY UP SUMMER, ALREADY.

I'm getting a bit bored of school. Which may be an odd sentance to say, because surely school is always boring ?! But no. Actually, it hasn't been this past year because although sure, it's hell, it's never been boring as such, as i've always had something to be doing such as coursework/homework. But now the year's winding down, with GCSEs after Easter i've actually handed in my coursework and every lesson is spent revising. And revision is disgustingly boring, no ifs or buts about it.

I'm just generally fed up.

Huffffffffffff.

aw jorgi :hug:

i totally get what youre going through with the GCSE's. they're rather pants aren't they. revision really is one of the most boring things.

Aha cheers :hug:

Tell me about it. I know i should do it, but i just can't make myself do it ! I switch off completely. I need some motivation. Perhaps if i got like, a quid for every hour or revising it might do something :P But alas, 'tis not the case.

Aha cheers :hug:

Tell me about it. I know i should do it, but i just can't make myself do it ! I switch off completely. I need some motivation. Perhaps if i got like, a quid for every hour or revising it might do something :P But alas, 'tis not the case.

a quid every hour... aaah that would be bliss.

i was really unmotivated for a while, but i just forced myself to get it all out the way. maths and science were the ones i hated most. i actually didnt revise a teeny bit for physics and still came away with a C oevrall in science somehow.

oh my. You planning on going to 6th form/college or anything?

Aye, i'm pretty sure i can blag my way to an A on every subject, with the exception of Science and Maths. Errgghhhh. Stupid subjects.

And aye, i'm either going to go to college in Cambridge if i get in, or just stay on at my school sixth form. Media Studies, History, English Lit and Psychology is the way forward. I can't wait to drop all the shitty compulsory subjects, haha.

Please tell me Sixth Form is better than year 11, ahaa :willy_nilly:

so today was the first day since wednesday that i took my medicine. and i lied to my best friend on the phone the other day saying that i took them that day, acutally "taking" them while on the phone.and she really cares about me, and wants me to be okay, and is always concerned about me and my meds..she's literally the reason i'm alive to be talking to you right now. and we're like, the best of friends, and i feel bad for lieing to her. so online last night i was being moody and she was asking why. and i didnt want to start anything so i told her i had to go. and i was planning on getting offline anyway, so it was good timing. but then she got really piissed so i figured i'd tell her. i told her that i didnt take them yesterday and she wasnt happy, so i just got offline. but i felt really bad about it so i wrote her a note at like 2:30 in the morning apologizing and telling her the truth about it and stuff. then today in study hall she barely talked to me, and if i would talk to her or something she'd just say like a word or two and leave it at that. we're talking and stuff now, but i can still tell she's piissed as hell at me, and i feel really bad about it.

sorry..that was kinda pointless. lol.