Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

I'm ranting because I have nothing to do this weekend. I don't feel like studying, I don't want to do homework.

and my friends are all going to the prom today. something which I'm not going to cause I don't give a fuck and I don't enjoy myself at shit like that.

lol Awesome then ^

Anyways, As for me. My "No weed/alcohol" streak ended sadly yesterday, When i smoked and puffed like a chimney. Oh well..I like it...I know I'll stop that crap later. I hate doing it...but its SOOOOO good. Both of em.

Well...when I saw the pictures from Paramore's performance at Spring Break, I made a comment along the lines of that's probably the most skin I've seen Hayley show when on stage, and it just kinda came out wrong...so to speak. :nono:

so last night i had nothing to do and no one to hang out with. then saturday was spend doing absolutely nothing as well. my sis and i walked up to target to get a starbucks from inside, got my dog a bday present, but thats it. what kind of 16 year old am i just sitting at home on a friday adn saturday? every friday and saturday!

I'm ranting because I have nothing to do this weekend. I don't feel like studying, I don't want to do homework.

and my friends are all going to the prom today. something which I'm not going to cause I don't give a fuck and I don't enjoy myself at shit like that.

:hug: for you.

so last night i had nothing to do and no one to hang out with. then saturday was spend doing absolutely nothing as well. my sis and i walked up to target to get a starbucks from inside, got my dog a bday present, but thats it. what kind of 16 year old am i just sitting at home on a friday adn saturday? every friday and saturday!

Ach, don't worry Katie. I'm in on a Saturday night as well, so we just chill out and be lame together. :D

Yay! :D But if someone can afford it we can play Rock Band as well...in case you didn't know Crushcrushcrush was made a downloadable track recently. :P

And it was from an MTV thing when they were being interviewed at SXSW, but franzi made it. :D