Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

i just found out today that after paying like $200 in advance, our class aint going on the annual 8th grade trip to Washington D.C.

my teacher BETTER give me my friggin money back!!!

and in health, we're learnin about alcohol and stuff and my science teacher starts making fun of people that drink and i started crying (becuz my dad is a alcoholic) and she hollered at me and told me to stop crying! she was being REALLY mean about people that drink too! :crybad:

i friggin hate school

^see, if i told the principal, the teacher would turn around and accuse me of lying, and she ALWAYS gets her way. about EVERYTHING. my principal dont even get her way as much as she does!

so yeah, if i told, i'd be screwed. big time :cry:

it was with the entire class there. she has an entire class worth of witnesses there against her. b/c what she did isnt right.

Ok, I have this friend of mine and she really likes this guy that hangs out with us and she is so obsessive. She's always like "oh how I love him" Well its really bugging me. Yesterday she made sure there was a spot empty sitting by her at the lunch table and when he sat down in it she was like ew get away from me and then today she started crying at the table because she thinks he doesnt like her. Oh my word I dont know what to do. She wants me to help her but I dont know what to say. I am just really tired of it.

Does anyone have any advice?