Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

My brother's behaviour has been somewhat insufferable today...more so than it is on the weekend.

When he was in the lounge this morning, he'd practically bawl at anyone who left any of the doors open cause he was cold apparently...but the house felt like a furnace anyways. Once he was screaming bloody murder cause I left a door open ajar...but I was coming straight back anyways. Then when he borrows my laptop, he has the headphones on, but with the volume turned up really loud...and when I have the volume on relatively low, he insists he can hear it from the other side of the room.

How about taking some of your own advive William? :roll:

ughh, i hate my brother, friggin woke me up at 11:30 am!!!! im friggin on vacation which means that i will be sleeping no later than 1 in the afternoon.

he's such an asshole, he just woke me up so i could turn the computer on for him cuz i changed the password cuz he would sneak on it when he wasnt suppossed to hahaha =]

two weeks till i get me own macbook tho at least

^Haha, I know what you mean. We had a 'family' PC that broke down ages ago and it's supposed to be away fro repairs...but I haven't seen it in about 6 months now. :nono: So my bro borrows mine...thing is if I tell him I need it to do some uni work he still drags his feet over finishing with it...and he gets on at me over how I should take care of my laptop, but he doesn't take his own advice.

I still love him and all, and I would die for him, but he is such a self-centered prick half the time.

^Haha, I know what you mean. We had a 'family' PC that broke down ages ago and it's supposed to be away fro repairs...but I haven't seen it in about 6 months now. :nono: So my bro borrows mine...thing is if I tell him I need it to do some uni work he still drags his feet over finishing with it...and he gets on at me over how I should take care of my laptop, but he doesn't take his own advice.

I still love him and all, and I would die for him, but he is such a self-centered prick half the time.

yea he's bitching now cuz im on the computer

sorry about that thread I made guys. I just had a really bad day on tuesday...

Its ok really.

Anyways, I feel bad. Got intoxicated yesterday....dont worry it was the first time in a looooong time, and Im sure I wont do that again for a looooooooooonger time...Anyways, I got ...that and I think I stole some money to buy some greens from my mom yesterday. Theres just bad energy everywhere, and I have found out the secret to friendships :D

sometimes i cant believe how i get the simplest skills(like fucking rolls) on my drums wrong, and then straight after, start thrash drumming, double bass and all, until my legs go numb. WTF? according to my teacher i drum left handed, but i write with my right? very strange