Confession Thread

justSMILE♥

^Aww, thats so cute. What happened?

I confess this guy who keeps looking over his computer at me is REALLY starting to annoy me.

He left me. And I can't get over him. To make matters worse, we're really good friends. I'm glad we are, but it's just killing me to be so close, yet so far..

I confess that I'm a bisexual.

mall might work this weekend, if any of the fam can free up their schedules to come shopping with me. i really need warmer clothing; i threw out a lot of my old hoodies cuz they had holes and were gross and sometimes were way too girly. so i keep going to school freezing my ass off cuz i don't want to wear the same thing every day!

I confess its my dream to work with animals, and im so determined to do it and make my way up in life to help them as much as possible,

but im not sure im strong willed enough if i tried to save an animal and couldnt, id be distraught :(

Im studying to make my way up to do Zoology at university, where you get to go and work in Africa for 6 months with animals,

I know ive got the heart and the passion to do it, I need no motivation at all, I try not to think about not being able to save an animal, i try to think of the other side of the coin. The feeling of joy at saving one would for me, be the greatest feeling in the world

Im studying to make my way up to do Zoology at university, where you get to go and work in Africa for 6 months with animals,

I know ive got the heart and the passion to do it, I need no motivation at all, I try not to think about not being able to save an animal, i try to think of the other side of the coin. The feeling of joy at saving one would for me, be the greatest feeling in the world

If you are the uni then why you think that you won't be able to save the animals?and as I can understand you'll love what you are going to do so that will makes you better...why to think of the other side?

Well, its like a hospital with patients, theres just no chance that every single person will get saved, sadly people will die, no matter how hard you try. And it'll be the same with animals, im just such a big animal lover that it pains me to see one hurt, so i just need to get over that

Hmmm I get your point but this is the life we can't change it.The other option you have is to leave what you want the most for not seeing them die which I think is bad.You just have to try your best everytime so you'll know that there was no change.

Well, its like a hospital with patients, theres just no chance that every single person will get saved, sadly people will die, no matter how hard you try. And it'll be the same with animals, im just such a big animal lover that it pains me to see one hurt, so i just need to get over that

Do you think it'll get easier with time and the more you see?

I wonder how my friend will cope being a paramedic...

Im not sure, personally i think it would still get me down every time, but the first time will always be the worst, as i reckon iit'll be pretty upsetting,

so i think for anoyne working in saving humans or animals lives, its just getting over the first one, and it gets less upsetting from then, but it'll still get to you no matter how often it happens