NEW OR OLD FAN

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i guess you're right, i heard em in early 06 when i saw some myspace post saying how "everyone thinks the girl from paramore is hot" so i got intrigued and i went to their myspace page and i heard emergency, i though they were ok at the time and then in 07 around july i remembered about them and wondered if they had any new material so i downloaded some songs and fell in love with them.

then i bought both cds and a shirt lol

fan since around September 7th 2005... haha its sad that i remember the exact day... guess i just have awesome memory... but yeah.... heard emergency *crab mix version* and I almost died... actually, i did die, but the next morning i smelled eggo waffles in the toaster so i figured i should stop being dead... that was random and long.. maybe i shouldnt do this stuff when im in the rant mood.... weeeeee

I've been a fan since late 2005/early 2006. I used to talk to Alyssa [XParamoreFanX]a while back and she introduced me to them.

I didn't purchase AWKIF until summer 2007 though, because I couldn't find it ANYWHERE.

Wowza, samme!

She told me about then in early 2006 and I kinda just shrugged it off

but then she kept at me an I listened and I loved what I heard

She also got me onto this forum, lol

she used to rave about how awesome it was

But yeah I also kind of diden't buy the album untill 2007 cause' it was hard to find in Aus

and my parents wouldn't let me buy it online

yeah same i actually bought riot first cause i couldnt find awkif around here and then like two weeks after i finally bought it at the mall i seen it at kmart

Haha nah I had Awkif a while before I got riot!

Riot! was in stores a week after it came out

that surprised me back then

not really anymore though, lol