why are all the jimmy fans so mad

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear. Why can't they accept that? I mean, sure, some people aren't Paramore fans, but why be so mad? They'll have to get over it, really, because both the bands are fans of each other and will have a blast touring.

There's probably some Paramore fans who aren't Jimmy Eat World fans either. It can work both ways.

I can see why they would be annoyed they're co-headlining.

I'm not saying Paramore are undeserving or unworthy of it at all but I understand their mindset about JEW being around so much longer and Paramore just recently blowing up.

Personally, I don't think that should have to do anything with it...but I get where they're coming from.

I love both bands, and I cant wait for the tour... but seriously, some of them JEW fans need a reality check and here it is! - GET OVER IT! LOTS OF BANDS TOUR WITH EACHOTHER THAT DONT HAVE THE SAME FANBASE... THATS LIFE KIDDIES! rawrg! lopl....

Oh dear. Why can't they accept that? I mean, sure, some people aren't Paramore fans, but why be so mad? They'll have to get over it, really, because both the bands are fans of each other and will have a blast touring.

There's probably some Paramore fans who aren't Jimmy Eat World fans either. It can work both ways.

Agreed.

I'm an old JEW fan, and I'm not upset because I understand that Paramore are probably peeing themselves over this with excitement. We all know that Paramore are a bunch of humble, wholesome people who are probably just amazed at all that has happened to them this past year. And while Paramore haven't been around as long, they've worked their butts off and paid their dues and definitely deserve this.

GHETTO!!!!!!!!!

haha i mean its one thing to say "i dont really like so-and-so" but to flat out rant about someone is just rude. i mean really... when im mad, i usually just say "something sucks" and thats about it... but the stuff goin down over there is just out of control....

I think it's dumb that the Jimmy fans are getting all mad because Paramore is co-headlining. I understand that they don't like Paramore but that's because they don't listen to Paramore simply because they were on mtv. If they actually sat down and listened to Paramore, they would hear that Paramore has a very strong influence of Jimmy Eat World in their music. Both bands like each other and whether their fans like it or not, they are touring together on a co-headliner. That's the way it is. I for one am super stoked about the tour. It's going to be an amazing show. Both bands are amazing.

^that's true.

I saw that thread to and it's horrible. The whole bashing para thing is horrible because they're only doing it because they got famous. If this tour was happening two years ago everyone would say it's the most awesome tour ever.

And it kills me seeing people saying that they're going but skipping para. I so want to hang them up and go instead...

"why would jimmy want to tour with that talentless band?

i personally hope hayley falls out of the bus and gets run over

several times

if she sings on stage with them if they come to chicago

i will throw something really sharp and heavy at her

im dead serious"

they are terrible people

How rude! :-o

Seriously, I'm tempted to go kick some ass. :twisted:

But meh, I suppose you can't stop people from whinging.