why are all the jimmy fans so mad

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the JEW fans need to get over it. What, is this the worse thing in the world? and they will die because Paramore is co-headlining with JEW? They need to get over it. Obviously Paramore is more popular now, and although I would of course prefer Paramore to just headline in any circumstance, I'm not going to get all mad about it just because I'm a close minded prick who can't just be happy to see a band they really like on tour. What is even lower is that some of these JEW fans are acting incredibly immature by coming over here, and saying crap like they think it matters. It just makes them look all the more stupid. Anyway, although I'm not a huge JEW fan, and I only know like one song, I'm extremely excited for Paramore to tour again in the US and I hope, hope, hope they come to North Carolina.

fjoiejofiae. i think that's stupid.

obviously jimmy eat world respects paramore enough to tour with them so who cares.

there are too many rules in music these days. just because a band has been around longer doesn't mean they're better than other bands or that they're so amazing that newer bands can't touch them... it's so stupid. people should just get over it.

i think they should get over it complaining isnt gunna change anything so y even waste the time?!?!

i mean im not a big jimmy fan well they're good but i dnt really listen to them i used to a while ago tho. and dnt get my wrong i have nothing against the jimmy fans.

but im happy for this tour b.c it prob means ALOT to paramore so yea.... they should just get over it or keep their mouths shut.... but thats just my opinion.

What would really suck if paramore came on stage and the JEW fans started to boo them, man i would b so pissed off!!!:twisted:

The majority of fans at these shows will be Paramore fans. Even if the JEW fans booed you wouldn't hear it.

I find it fucking hilarious that JEW fans think they're some epic band who has sold records. Give me a break. They're nothing special. At all. Get the fuck over it.

same thing happened when TSL fans found out that it was a co-headlining tour.

people just think that because their band's been around longer, that they deserve to be the only one headlining.

its stupid, honestly if the bands are ok with whats going on, and theyre happy about the situation then people need to get over themselves

one quick question, they compared fall out boy, new found glory, simple plan, and paramore over there

do they all sound alike to you guys cause frankly the only band i like out that list is paramore

i'm only a fan of nfg not of fob and sp but i really don't know where they getting that from. i can't think of any band who sounds similar to them right now.

i am dissapointed in the jew fans