NME Misery Business Review

WayneFarro

NME has written a review of misery business (last week's issue). they basically talk a load of rubbish even though it got a good review the first time it was released.

here it is:-

"Perhaps this is a bit of a controversial single for the Tennessean Christian pop-punkers because, unlike their other hits 'Jesus Rules' and ' I Like The Bible Quite A Lot', 'Misery Business' takes God's name in vain. Not that this stops 'Misery Business' from sounding like the music you'd hear on a PS3 game about parkour or fo-karting or whatever you kids like these days. But with a sold-out tour and a Grammy nomination, who are we to stand in Paramore's way? Especially with the Grammy - that actually makes Paramore officially as good as The Muppets.

I think this shows just how two-faced NME can be...I'm sure they gave Riot! and average review, then there were a couple of positive articles for Paramore last year, and then you get this, which makes a joke of their faith, especially since Hayley has already addressed the issue of taking the Lord's name in vain on the band LJ a while back.

I seriously wonder if they randomnly got bored and decided to do this. :nono:

• 2 weeks later...
...and then you get this, which makes a joke of their faith, especially since Hayley has already addressed the issue of taking the Lord's name in vain on the band LJ a while back.

I seriously wonder if they randomnly got bored and decided to do this. :nono:

What did she say on the LJ? I'm curious.

And what a pathetic review.

What's wrong with them being Christian.

I WILL KILL NME.

What did she say on the LJ? I'm curious.

And what a pathetic review.

What's wrong with them being Christian.

I WILL KILL NME.

I have the interview somewhere on my computer.

i'll find it for you

but basically she said that when she wrote the song she was taking the Lord's name in vein but now when she sings it she said she is thanking Him for letting her get through that tough time.