What do you think about Hayley ever going solo!?!

lewymocha06

Yeah I agree! Paramore are something special. They are one project though. Hayley might want to do several projects. It's all part of the industry and the music scene! I would totally want to go solo but obviously she is not me, and maybe just maybe at some point she will want to go solo.

It won't be th end of the world. It will be a good thing because you will have more Hayley.

I have a feeling from the age of 22/23 'till the age of 30 she will do solo and then she will go back to Paramore and make albums ever so often. Because no matter how you like it , as artists get older, they don't make music as much due to social life. It doesn't matter how much she loves the band and how much she loves the boys, there are more important things in life, such as family and other projects in her life.

How many of you would want to be known for ONE thing in life? I am sure she doesnt want to be known JUST for Paramore.

We will see though :)

your comparing way to much to gwen stefani. by saying "22/23 'till the age of 30 she will do solo and then she will go back to Paramore"

when she was on TRL she said "yea i liked gwen wen she was in no doubt" and she always makes it clear that paramore is a band. she doesnt want the attention on her.

saying she'll go solo is liek saying gerard way will and adam lazaraa and all these other frontman will. which wont happen.

she can b known for more than paramore with out going solo. there others ways. like fashion design and creating her own make up line. cuz she luvs that stuff..

but im 10000% sure she wont go solo. ever.

she not avril. shes not gwen. shes hayley.

and she shouldnt b compared to others

i really think u come on these boards to cause trouble.

how about this, let's not worry about it. let's just worry about today and don't think about this band breaking up or anyone going solo because it may happen it may not happen just enjoy the music they made for us now.

thats EXACTLY! what i was going to say :D

who cares about the future..i mean like what they want to do..they want to be the first paramore (as hayley says) then they will see what happens..so lets be happy with the paramore we have right now and whatever the future may hold we can look foward to that when the time comes!

First, let me say that posting things like this can easily cause riots (no pun intended) and it's better to avoid them.

Now, I don't think Hayley would go solo. If paramore ever broke up, it would most likely be because they missed home. So, she would retire.

Or, if for some reason they didn't get along anymore, Hay would most likely do things for other bands, like vocals on their albums and such, and she'd eventually stop.

I think all of the members of paramore know that what they have is special, and nothing would ever be the same. Hayley doesn't have the voice for solo work, and she knows it. She is a band's singer, not just any band, but Paramore.

However, if she did, somehow defy grafity and make pigs fly to make a solo album, I'd buy it the first second it touched the shelves.

Hayley is not Avril or Gwen by any shape or measure.

Just putting that out there.

I am NOT comparing her people. Where in the post have I compared her. I am using Gwen as an example not a comparison!

"Hayley is Hayley no one else". How does that prove she will never go solo.

Yes she is Hayley but someday she just might want to go solo and experiment with different music. You people are too afraid of change. First ye don't want new members, then ye have strokes when a discussion about Hayley going solo comes up. Loosen up and explore different ideas guys. This is a forum after all!