What do you think about Hayley ever going solo!?!

lewymocha06

there is some possibliltiy that at some stage she might want to go solo.

-i hope to god that never happens though.

but it would be kinda pointless anyway...she's still gonna need a drummer,

guitarist and a bass player even if she was to embark on a 'solo' project.

but honestly, i could never see it happening with hayley.

I think about this topic a lot sometimes and it worries me.

But most bands are just band mates and that is that.

Whereas Paramore are bestest buds, they are so close and get on so well.

I can't see it happening, I just can't.

Hayley is a fantastic singer, but she's be no one without the boys backing her up.

That's why it bugs me when people think Hayley IS Paramore, she isn't, she's clearly stated that.

I hope they stay together until they are all old and wrinkly, hehe, wonder if Hayley will still have groovy hair then. xD

Hayley definetely has the talent to go solo but I just don't see it happening. The band are just too good of friends for something like this to happen and the only way I could see it happening is if the rest of the band wanted a break from touring and all the craziness of being a rock star and hayley decided to keep on going and do a solo thing, but is not very likely

• 2 weeks later...

i do think she might follow a solo carrier, certainly not for the moment, though! and i agree with the opinion that we can't imagine her being solo, this is why we get a bit scared with the idea..but i'm really sceptical about the songs she would sing! probably sth like avril.. or sth a bit harder. close to what paramore are playing. why not? no one can disagree with the fact that she is reaaaaally talented!..

oh gosh the poor guy hasnt said anything bad (in this thread) since he has come back, please dont get all the hype started again. i thought he made a nice post about how this is becoming a good topic blah blah blah, so dont jump his nuts and get everyone all started up again.

:shifty:

Im not a trouble maker ............ :/ I think you confuse opinionated with trouble but oh well. This is a big thread though, it would be a pity to close it.

ok ill admit you havent been an asshole since you came back but considering everything you said to me and everyone else in this thread earlier on you can't really blame me for what i said.

I guess as long as you're not causing problems anymore then i dont have a problem with you.

i dont know who your english teacher is....but "YE" is not an english word!! so please stop it, because its getting really really really annoying!

ye is an english word. Shakespeare anyone...:P

" Ye (: or, traditionally ) was the second-person,plural,personal pronoun (subject case) in Middle English. It is also common today in Ireland's Hiberno-English to distinguish from the singular "you". "

Just look at this page: http://www.paramorefans.com/boards/showthread.php?t=8145&page=13

looool.

I can't believe how so many people on here were wrong, besides lewymocha06, just saying. rofl.

Hayley did say Britney was her childhood hero, and she probably was into hip hop, why is it a big deal? People should be more open to other music genres, or get with the times. I find it hilarious how so many people got angry about the possibility that Hayley likes or has liked hip hop.

ergh damnit we need more Mods. I WOULD SO CLOSE THIS THREAD.

Not a personal attack on anyone, it's just, most of us wouldn't like Hayley to go solo, so this thread really kind of fails.

Hayley did say Britney was her childhood hero, and she probably was into hip hop, why is it a big deal? People should be more open to other music genres, or get with the times. I find it hilarious how so many people got angry about the possibility that Hayley likes or has liked hip hop.

ergh damnit we need more Mods. I WOULD SO CLOSE THIS THREAD.

Not a personal attack on anyone, it's just, most of us wouldn't like Hayley to go solo, so this thread really kind of fails.

Well this is a valid discussion, and the author never said its gonna actually happen. He just tried to bring an interesting topic.

Probably its something hayley wont do anytime soon, but its a possibility in the far future. There so many bands that after X ammounts of years take separate ways to just grow as persons and musicians.

hmmm, i dont think anyone should use the phrase "trust me, she won't go solo" because none of us know that, hell, she might not even know if she wants to.

and its her decision, so im happy w/ whatever she takes and i'll make my opinion of it if it ever happens.

Wise words.

interview from cosmogirl with hayley.

Do you think you’ll ever break off and go solo?

No way. I know that you should never say never, but ever since I was little I’ve always felt that I wanted to be a part of a band and make music with my friends. I love making music with the guys. I love being in videos and pictures and doing interviews together with them. I don’t think I’d want it all by myself.

nuff said.

ehhh so youre saying its impossible that in idk lets say 8 years or so, hayley would never want to try new things, have a solo project etc.

when did i ever say that????

all i was doing was quoting her answer.

jeez.

and sorry if i love PARAMORE so much that i dont want hayley to go solo, which sounds selfish but i dont care.

but IF she does go solo..i'll still support her.

when did i ever say that????

all i was doing was quoting her answer.

jeez.

and sorry if i love PARAMORE so much that i dont want hayley to go solo, which sounds selfish but i dont care.

but IF she does go solo..i'll still support her.

i know you didnt exactly say that, but kinda sounded like that.

No its ok that you dont want that to happen. To be honest i would rather want her staying with the band than try a solo career.

All im trying to state is that you cant say something will never happen, or say that she will never do that, etc.

and even if she eventually decided to have a solo project that wuldnt mean that the band would have to split.

i know you didnt exactly say that, but kinda sounded like that.

No its ok that you dont want that to happen. To be honest i would rather want her staying with the band than try a solo career.

All im trying to state is that you cant say something will never happen, or say that she will never do that, etc.

and even if she eventually decided to have a solo project that wuldnt mean that the band would have to split.

yeah, you're right...cant really predict the future.

so we cant really eliminate any possibilities...even if we dont want it to happen.lol

exactly. i'd much rather see her have a solo project...and not a solo career. because there are a lot of other lead singers out there that have solo projects but they still continue on with their band.

hahahahah!

Love you too!

Anyway yeah, a lot of people think about this, just general discussion :)

it would be a good thread if u would stop being such an ass in this thread. then i wouldnt mind.

but if u read this whole thread. u diss hayley quite alot. and ur not the the most nicest person here

(psh/ niether am i)

I personally think that she has too much dignity to go solo. She says in interviews that it's not about her, it's about the band, and Hayley is too cool to be a hippocrate and go back on her word.

And besides, why would she need to / want to? What would be the point in going solo instead of making material for the band? She would just get a back-up band for her solo career anyway, so there's really no point imo.

I personally think that she has too much dignity to go solo. She says in interviews that it's not about her, it's about the band, and Hayley is too cool to be a hippocrate and go back on her word.

Yeah but i dont think anyone is saying that tomorrow she will o solo.Its just saying that ina far future theres always a posibility....

And besides, why would she need to / want to? What would be the point in going solo instead of making material for the band? She would just get a back-up band for her solo career anyway, so there's really no point imo.

Alof of artist do this just to try new things, their own ideas/plans/etc

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...