What do you think about Hayley ever going solo!?!

lewymocha06

i know you shouldn't believe everytjhing you read, but when it coems from hyley williams you just got to believe it.. i read in an interview online that she said : she'dnever go solo, too much pressure, she needs the guys, and something about not enjoying it without her guys, and basically shes never wanted to be a solo act, shes always imagined a band"

and i think jeremy was saying that: people have tried everything with hayley, movie deals, solo deals and she just doesnt want to do anything that'll take her away from the band or away from the guys"

Okokok.

We get your point about how its YOUR opinion.

Let's just put it this way: FBR/DECAYDANCE STYLE!

Okay so Patrick is fighting with Andy.

And Patrick decided to quit the band.

What would happen to FOB?

BOOM!

They'd explode.

:)

There you go.

Same for Paramore.

But Hayley would never do that anytime soon.

nice explanation. seriously :D

How is it hypocrisy? I am open to your views, just not when they are clearly not part of any constructive point and is just a stupid comment to insult me.

Seriously. It's just a thread. If this is what your main problem in life is, it's pathetic. If you don't like the thread it is simple. Don't click on it. Simple as.

How is it hypocrisy? I am open to your views, just not when they are clearly not part of any constructive point and is just a stupid comment to insult me.

Seriously. It's just a thread. If this is what your main problem in life is, it's pathetic. If you don't like the thread it is simple. Don't click on it. Simple as.

if you cant see how its hypocrisy then thats your problem cause im not giving out anymore definitions. I couldn't care less if you were open to my views because I am no longer open to yours.

It just so happens i do like this thread now. There was one point where i wanted it closed but your stupidity is becoming so damn entertaining. How you get that this is my main problem in life idk but if my main problem was as meaningless as this thread then thats hardly pathetic, actually that would be a good thing because then my life would be amazingly good instead of what it is now which isn't that bad anyway.

wanna know my main problem? Im fat and im okay with it:cool:

You shouldn't be ok with being fat :nono: - I know, it's offtopic - but it's just laziness. If you're fat. Lose weight. It's only a problem if you make it a problem.

And yeahhh if this thread is your main priority in life and you have to come in here and bitch about how much you hate this thread every single day, I am not jsut reffering to you, then it's stupid. It's a thread. Who cares? Don't like it? Shove it.

So can we get back on topic?

And could people please not quote me and go "OMGZZZ I HATE YOU". Cause I really just want to get on with things.

^ some people are comfortable with their bodies..he shouldnt have to change just to fit into the skeptical world of everyones better skinny. its like what i have to listen to everyday in highschool. people shove it down peoples throat and then they want to complain about why people are dying or killing themselves because they feel like they need to fit in.

• Like 1

You shouldn't be ok with being fat :nono: - I know, it's offtopic - but it's just laziness. If you're fat. Lose weight. It's only a problem if you make it a problem.

And yeahhh if this thread is your main priority in life and you have to come in here and bitch about how much you hate this thread every single day, I am not jsut reffering to you, then it's stupid. It's a thread. Who cares? Don't like it? Shove it.

And could people please not quote me and go "OMGZZZ I HATE YOU". Cause I really just want to get on with things.

Okay...if someone is comfortable with their body, who the hell are YOU to try to tear down their self-confidence. There is a problem among youth these days. Ya know what it is? Self-confidence. It is lacking everywhere. Notoriousfat (if thats how its spelled) I am proud of U. Really, I am. Most people are so uncomfortable with their bodies that it bothers them to know end and convinces them that they are worth nothing. Not you, and thats a really good thing.:D

So Lewy, I know your trying to be a know-it all but it's not appreciated. You trying to tear down someone else's self confidence is not appreciated and totally rude. Yes, being fat is not healthy. Never was and never will be. But it's not your business. So DO NOT make comments about how other ppl look to...what? bring yourself up??? :-x

:idea:Get a life...really.

P.S. it's really fun to see u spin your wheels...especially since youve got nothing else to do with your time.

• Like 1

:crybad:....:rotfl:

Im anything but lazy dude. Yeah im out of shape, I've been that way for years and it bugged me a lot. I tried so many times to lose weight and it didnt work. Now Im 17, Im fat, i have great friends, and a lot of fun. I play sports a lot and i walk everywhere i go. Laziness just ain't my thing dude So don't act like you know me.

As for this thread being my main priority, how the fuck could you know that? Its takes lke two seconds to read and post something. My main priority is school so i can get into a good college and then second is my band. This thread is just something that entertains me for five mins or less a day so you can just fuck off.

and to the posters above. Thanks, i really appreciate it

Okay...if someone is comfortable with their body, who the hell are YOU to try to tear down their self-confidence. There is a problem among youth these days. Ya know what it is? Self-confidence. It is lacking everywhere. Notoriousfat (if thats how its spelled) I am proud of U. Really, I am. Most people are so uncomfortable with their bodies that it bothers them to know end and convinces them that they are worth nothing. Not you, and thats a really good thing.:D

So Lewy, I know your trying to be a know-it all but it's not appreciated. You trying to tear down someone else's self confidence is not appreciated and totally rude. Yes, being fat is not healthy. Never was and never will be. But it's not your business. So DO NOT make comments about how other ppl look to...what? bring yourself up??? :-x

:idea:Get a life...really.

P.S. it's really fun to see u spin your wheels...especially since youve got nothing else to do with your time.

forrealss.

exactly what i was thinkin.

and mike. ignore that idiots comment.

he's just talking out of his ass right now.

---

but to stay on topic.....

NO I BELIEVE HAYLEY WILL NEVER GO SOLO

BECAUSE SHE WILL NEVER LEAVE HER BEST FRIENDS HANGING

JUST SO SHE CAN GET A LITTLE BIT OF FAME.

:rotfl: This thread is so funny! It's so easy to wind all of you up! :P

you are...despicable!!!

you are SO sick minded!!! Do you enjoy this!!??? Tearing apart good bands and trying to bring people down?

I would love to get you a straight-jacket cause somthing in your fat noodle ain't clicking, boy!!!

If I ever went to Ireland I would strangle you until the freakin apocolypse if thats what it takes. You just piss me off so much. I hope someone kicks your ass so that you finally learn but unfortunately there is an ocean between our two continents, but believe me you will have a bullet blown through your head someday if you don't learn not to insult people. Damn!!!:angry:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...