Alcohol Thread

JJ Riot

This is what i had last night and i am paying for it today trust me

6 bottles of budweiser

2 pints of stella

5 shots of JD

3 pints of fosters

2 voka & coke

Its a good job i had a bit to eat as well because it would not nbe very nice this morning :-o

disgraceful :nono:

haha :P

i was tucked up in bed last night, struggling to breathe,

whilst you were out drinking!

psshh.

shame on you james :P

Bartender made me this sweet lime & vodka mix up... It tasted like a little piece of heaven.

i think ive had that before.

guy we all used to go out with on a friday night was a bartender,

and had like,

3485639465 different alcoholic beverages in his bag.

awesome i tell ya!

Basically the worst beers in the world are any American Domestic beer (Bud light, miller, ect.) If you want to taste what beer is supposed to be look into some imports and micro brews anything Belgium is pretty delicious.

If you want some good wine look into Pinot Noir or Cabernet by Cellar 8 or Nappa Valley, they are good red wines.

i dont drink. i'll occasionally have a real little bit if my parents are in a really really really good mood, like after the giants won the superbowl last night. but tbh right now i feel like i could drink. like in a bad way. lol.

Alot of people look at drinking as something negative, it can actually be healthy if done IN MODERATION, (by moderation i mean 1 beer every few days, or a glass of wine a night) its good for your heart cause it thins out your blood, but obviously too much of anything is bad for you.

I see your from Belgium heh so are you familiar with Rochefort 10 and Westvleteren Abt 12, basically the 2 most delicious substances on this earth.

i know what it is but i haven't drank it (yet) :( the westvleteren one seems to be pretty good though. i heard people are coming from far away just to get it. thats crazy

Alot of people look at drinking as something negative, it can actually be healthy if done IN MODERATION, (by moderation i mean 1 beer every few days, or a glass of wine a night) its good for your heart cause it thins out your , but obviously too much of anything is bad for you.

yeah well see, i'm underage. so thats a problem. and i would want to do it in a negative way to forget everything. but we dont have to worry thats not happening.

i know what it is but i haven't drank it (yet) :( the westvleteren one seems to be pretty good though. i heard people are coming from far away just to get it. thats crazy

Yeh its pretty much the number 1 rated beer in the World. You should send me some!!!!! I don't think we get it here in America I cant seem to find it anywhere.

Yeh its pretty much the number 1 rated beer in the World. You should send me some!!!!! I don't think we get it here in America I cant seem to find it anywhere.

haha :) i don't think they sell it anywhere. you just have to get it at the brewery. its made by some christian people who don't care about the profit

yeah well see, i'm underage. so thats a problem. and i would want to do it in a negative way to forget everything. but we dont have to worry thats not happening.

im underage,

but that doesnt stop me :)

welll.. it didnt stop me anyway, lol

seeing as i dont actually drink anymore.

but hitchin (if i can go) could change that for me ;D!