Alcohol Thread

JJ Riot

i dont drink that often, i dont think anyway.

as for preferences, i drink pretty much anything :shifty:

poof juice if i just wanna get tipsy, shots of whatevers going if i wanna get hammered.

im never drinking as much as i did at new year though, EVER again.

i dont really know how much i had tbh - just about enough to get my finger jammed in a door without really noticing or feeling any pain.

(the new nails still only half grown back :()

takes one time to kinda scare yourself like that innit. probably the best thing that could of happened to me.

i go out every thursday and friday night. Usually drink Carling or Budweiser. Jack Daniels and coke now and again too.

Apart from that, i dont touch anything else. Even though i like vodka and coke. I just dont drink it too much,

Ross, have you tried battery energy drink with vodka? So good. But it has to be mixed all the time cause the vodka goes to the bottom and the battery stays on the top, not nice.

Haha battery, that stuff is like gut rot :rotfl:

Have you tried it with Whiskey? It makes it go soooo sweet that you don't taste the whiskey and don't realise how much youve drank

• 2 months later...
Discuss alcohol here if your under age don't tell mum & dad lol :D

I used to go out drinking on a daily basis but then I realized I was spending something like £20-£30 a night and I wasn't really getting anything out of it so I stopped and I now go out once/twice a week to either the local rock bar or the CIU club where it's £1 a pint :D

I drink Fosters, Makers Mark, Grants, Tennants, Kronenberg Blanc or anything that's cheap!

I avoid both bitter and Newcastle Brown Ale as they are made with an animal bi-product which I can't digest.

Discussed enough? :rotfl:

I hate vodka and all my friends knows this and today at the beach one of my best friends told us he'll pay for everything.I told him to bring me an orange juice(I know is crappy but I die for it)and he was like ok.But he put vodka inside and when I started to drink I started to spin around and went crazy about this but after a whille I laughed too