Pets.

RenegadeRoss

omfg yorkies are my favorite.

my grandma has 2 of them and i told her that they're really mine, she just has custody, hahahah they're the cutest things ever

Chipper looks like my cat, but mine has a little white nose x]

Here's my dogs, haha (:

IMG_7042.jpg

This is Caro, he's an eleven year old miniature schnauzer, i've had him since i was 5. So he basically means the world to me. He is getting old, so i'm afraid we may have to put him down in a while. :( But he's the best dog in the world, right now he's very fat too. haha.

IMG_7226.jpgIMG_7227.jpg

This is Kita. She's a three year old Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier. She is actually my sisters, but i call her mine x'D She's crazy, she can't sit still for five minutes, she has way too much energy. They go together so well, whenever they're together they play all the time, but since Caro's so old, she lets him win, haha. I had two guinea pigs too, but they died in jan/feb. :(

Here's my dogs, haha (:

IMG_7042.jpg

This is Caro, he's an eleven year old miniature schnauzer, i've had him since i was 5. So he basically means the world to me. He is getting old, so i'm afraid we may have to put him down in a while. :( But he's the best dog in the world, right now he's very fat too. haha.

IMG_7226.jpgIMG_7227.jpg

This is Kita. She's a three year old Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier. She is actually my sisters, but i call her mine x'D She's crazy, she can't sit still for five minutes, she has way too much energy. They go together so well, whenever they're together they play all the time, but since Caro's so old, she lets him win, haha. I had two guinea pigs too, but they died in jan/feb. :(

Kita is a pimp with them glasses!

heres my new cat jillie.... we might change the name. but idk if i wanna change the name she already has. just got her today

o2v00.jpg

317gn6o.jpg

and heres her and my dog chewy. chewy looks blurry cuz he kept moving lol... oh yeah and my little sister in the backround. hahaha

258crx2.jpg

• 1 month later...
awwww! thats so cute!

Aaaw thank you so much. :hug:

She just looks so round there, heh but still she's so adorable. :mrgreen:

And btw she actually has ears although it doesn't look like it there. :rotfl:

EDIT:

Freaking adorable!

I once has a lionhead rabbit called Simba (get the link?) but he got ill and died. :(

Hey thanks. :hug:

Aww poor him that's so sad. :(

Simba?? Wow I love that name! And yeah I got it although I usually don't get anything cause I've so slow brains. x) That's so cute name! :D

I also called Tofu (that bunny of mine) "Simba" when she was lil but after the years the name just disappered. :]