twilight series

i heart guese

Gahhhhhhhhhh.

I'm tempted to read the spoilers.

There can't be anything too surprising, but still.

But I do this all the time, I always read the Wikipedia about a book before I read it, or read the last chapter.

Hmmmm...I need something to distract me.

Edit: The title page for the book is so pretty.

Actually, I heard it was something very surprising.

i have to wait til monday to get it. cuz i pre ordered it.. :(

Yeah, same for me. It says my order will be dispatched on Monday so that means I'll get the book some time between 5th and 7th August.

Still sucks, because next week I'm back at school and I probably won't get a lot of time for reading. Means I will have to read it on the weekend. Maybe the whole book, we'll see [x

^wait it will be dispatched on monday?!?

why cant they send them out like august 1st so every one gets them either the 2nd or later???

OMFG im gunna go insanee!!!!!!

oh on a totally random note. i took a quick glance at the breaking dawn thread. and who is nessie??

^wait it will be dispatched on monday?!?

why cant they send them out like august 1st so every one gets them either the 2nd or later???

OMFG im gunna go insanee!!!!!!

oh on a totally random note. i took a quick glance at the breaking dawn thread. and who is nessie??

Nessie's the supposed daughter of Edward and Bella...I don't get it, 'cause vampires can't produce sperm, but I guess we'll have to wait. If it is true, maybe it's like Renee's baby but then Renee dies? I don't know.

Anyway, I'm sooooooooooo excited.

i have to wait til monday to get it. cuz i pre ordered it.. :(

oh. now im in love with jake. well in the book i still hate him but have u seen the guy who plays him in the movie?!!?

he's frickin gorgeous!

Ick, I don't think he's attractive at all. And his voice is SO annoying, he talks like a friggin' valley girl.

For the spoiler up there, could you put a warning first?

Nessie's the supposed daughter of Edward and Bella...I don't get it, 'cause vampires can't produce sperm, but I guess we'll have to wait. If it is true, maybe it's like Renee's baby but then Renee dies? I don't know.

Anyway, I'm sooooooooooo excited.

i dont get where this stuff come's from......

ok this isnt a spoiler. its my new theory on wat happens...

ya know how rennee cancelled to go to bella graduation.. i think she turned into a vampire. or she knows about them :uhh:

or jake changes! omg. that would be cool.