twilight series

i heart guese

yea someone told me that when the last harry potter book came out that someone died in the fourth chapter

i died....then i found out it was only hedwig the owl...dont get me wrong i cried when i read it, because i loved that owl, but it wasnt what i thought it was going to be.

there realli isnt much truth to these spoilers.. so it may not be a wat happend

I hope so. While what I read was interesting, I won't believe anything 'til I read the book.

I second that! lol

And him wearing that long hair wig...ewww. Sorry.

Finally! Someone who agrees, haha.

I put it in yellow font so you'd have to highlight it? I assume you meant me.

And yeah, Taylor Lautner = gorgeous, but the wig is just gross. Jake's hair isn't supposed to be that long. Ick. Embry and Sam's wigs are beautiful, though.

l_b2f199ebced8a4567460a4098c2dd926.jpg

*melt*

Yeah, it was just still easily readable to me.

Jake's wig just looks a little too obviously fake to me.

I agree.

Hopefully they'll fix it for New Moon.

Jake's not in much of Twilight, so it doesn't matter too much.

Hey, did they ever fix Jasper's hair?

He looked ridiculous.

It was like voluminous with brown roots and blond ends.

Hahah I remember when Jasper was casted.

I recognized him from Disney 411

and I was like :rotfl:

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=5487417

There's Stephenie on GMA. Kind of boring. They always ask her the same questions. There's a bit of a movie clip though, the same one from EW.

I've decided to not go to the Borders party, my friend can't go and it'd be weird to just be walking around by myself. I'll probably just go at midnight to pick up the book.

I found this on the article on paramore btw:

1. Move Over Harry Potter: Cast of Twilight

Robert Pattison (Edward Cullen – May 13, 1986 ), Kristen Stewart (Bella Swan – April 9, 1990), Ashley Greene (Alice Cullen - February 21, 1987), Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black - February 11, 1992), Jackson Rathbone (Jasper Hale - December 21, 1984), Nikki Reed (Rosalie Hale - May 17, 1988), Kellan Lutz (Emmett Cullen – March 15, 1985), Michael Welch (Mike Newton - July 25, 1987), Christian Serratos (Angela Webber – September 21, 1990), Anna Kendrick (Jessica Stanley – August 9, 1985), Justin Chon (Eric Yorkie) Cam Gigadent (James – August 16, 1982), Rachelle Lefevre (Victoria – February 1, 1979), Edi Gathegi (Laurent – March 10, 1979).

010242236.jpg We knew that Twilight was going to be BIG but we never realised just how big this novel-turned-movie would become! Despite the fact that the film isn't realised until December, there is so much anticipation for this movie to come out that it's bound to give the Harry Potter franchise a run for its money and you'll soon all be going "Harry Who?" For months now, this talented cast have been the centre of attention with everyone intrigued and wanting to know more about them.

Twilight fans are definitely loyal – just one week into voting the cast of Twilight had already taken out 44% of the votes! It's probably no surprise that they've come out on top in the end. And if you thought the fan base was big now, just wait until this modern day vampire love story actually hits cinemas and the rest of the world becomes enraptured with it – the fan base will surely multiply even more!

010242217.jpg What's Next: Twilight is set to hit screens on December 12 so no doubt that fans will be queuing up to catch these stars in action. Additionally, Kristen Stewart has a few more movies set for release such as Yellow Hankerchief, What Just Happened? Adventureland, and Welcome to the Rileys. Her on-screen leading man, Robert Pattison can be seen in the upcoming films How To Be, Little Ashes, and The Summer House. Ashley Greene is starring in the films Otis and Radio Free Albemuth, while Jackson Rathbone likes to write music in his spare time and has also formed a production company with his manager. Nikki Reed can be seen in Last Day of Summer, Chain Letter, and Privileged. Kellan Lutz is in the upcoming Generation Kill, while Rachelle Lefevre can be seen in American Summer. Anna Kendrick fans are still waiting for the release of her film The Marc Pease Experiment, while Justin Chon fans can look forward to the release of Crossing Over.

Keep watching Portrait Magazine, we’ve got some interviews with the cast of Twilight coming up in a future issue!

I found this on the article on paramore btw:

1. Move Over Harry Potter: Cast of Twilight

Robert Pattison (Edward Cullen – May 13, 1986 ), Kristen Stewart (Bella Swan – April 9, 1990), Ashley Greene (Alice Cullen - February 21, 1987), Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black - February 11, 1992), Jackson Rathbone (Jasper Hale - December 21, 1984), Nikki Reed (Rosalie Hale - May 17, 1988), Kellan Lutz (Emmett Cullen – March 15, 1985), Michael Welch (Mike Newton - July 25, 1987), Christian Serratos (Angela Webber – September 21, 1990), Anna Kendrick (Jessica Stanley – August 9, 1985), Justin Chon (Eric Yorkie) Cam Gigadent (James – August 16, 1982), Rachelle Lefevre (Victoria – February 1, 1979), Edi Gathegi (Laurent – March 10, 1979).

010242236.jpg We knew that Twilight was going to be BIG but we never realised just how big this novel-turned-movie would become! Despite the fact that the film isn't realised until December, there is so much anticipation for this movie to come out that it's bound to give the Harry Potter franchise a run for its money and you'll soon all be going "Harry Who?" For months now, this talented cast have been the centre of attention with everyone intrigued and wanting to know more about them.

Twilight fans are definitely loyal – just one week into voting the cast of Twilight had already taken out 44% of the votes! It's probably no surprise that they've come out on top in the end. And if you thought the fan base was big now, just wait until this modern day vampire love story actually hits cinemas and the rest of the world becomes enraptured with it – the fan base will surely multiply even more!

010242217.jpg What's Next: Twilight is set to hit screens on December 12 so no doubt that fans will be queuing up to catch these stars in action. Additionally, Kristen Stewart has a few more movies set for release such as Yellow Hankerchief, What Just Happened? Adventureland, and Welcome to the Rileys. Her on-screen leading man, Robert Pattison can be seen in the upcoming films How To Be, Little Ashes, and The Summer House. Ashley Greene is starring in the films Otis and Radio Free Albemuth, while Jackson Rathbone likes to write music in his spare time and has also formed a production company with his manager. Nikki Reed can be seen in Last Day of Summer, Chain Letter, and Privileged. Kellan Lutz is in the upcoming Generation Kill, while Rachelle Lefevre can be seen in American Summer. Anna Kendrick fans are still waiting for the release of her film The Marc Pease Experiment, while Justin Chon fans can look forward to the release of Crossing Over.

Keep watching Portrait Magazine, we’ve got some interviews with the cast of Twilight coming up in a future issue!