twilight series

i heart guese

He tried to get what he wanted by forcing himself on her and manipulating her. There IS something wrong with that.

That's true, but in the end, he was right.

Which is what really matters, in my opinion.

I wanted her to be with him in New Moon too, though.

So that might have had an effect on it.

QOTD: Edward: "Do you want me to sing to you? I'll sing all night if it will keep the bad dreams away."

Bad dreams? Hmm...Either she's scared to become a vampire, the Volturi are after her, someone died, or...I don't know. Ideas?

That's true, but in the end, he was right.

Which is what really matters, in my opinion.

I wanted her to be with him in New Moon too, though.

So that might have had an effect on it.

QOTD: Edward: "Do you want me to sing to you? I'll sing all night if it will keep the bad dreams away."

Bad dreams? Hmm...Either she's scared to become a vampire, the Volturi are after her, someone died, or...I don't know. Ideas?

Right about what?

And even so, you don't force yourself on someone. I don't think being 'right' makes up for him being such an ass.

The Volturi are already kinda after her, it's just a matter of if/when she becomes a vamp that will make the difference.

my new theory on breaking dawn..

bella doesnt like blood. so wen she's a vampire she'll hate it.(cuz of carlisle theory on how things wen ur human become more relavent as a vampire) then for soem reason she'll go phsyco. try to kill edward. jake come's in and tries to help. then she goes bipolar and trys to kill jake. then gets back with edward...

hahaha. i have too much time on my hands.

I NEED THAT BOOK

• Like 1

i really wish he thought to turn his flash off, but someone got a hold of the new twilight calendar and has lovely pictures for us

i think i just died of gorgeousness overload

http://community.livejournal.com/lion_lamb/1531914.html

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Thanks for posting!

My faves are February, March, May, June, July, September, and especially November.

i really wish he thought to turn his flash off, but someone got a hold of the new twilight calendar and has lovely pictures for us

i think i just died of gorgeousness overload

http://community.livejournal.com/lion_lamb/1531914.html

i think im gunna get that.. and make it either june, october, or febuary all year round. haha. i love those!

there chould be a calender just for the cullen boy

jasper, edward and emmet are all well gorgeous/

Ahhhhh that calendar's amazing =D

I love February, May [beautiful scenery much?], August, and September.

I'm getting it.

ALSO!!!! From Stephenie Meyer's website!!!!

"We only have a few days until the release of Breaking Dawn. To reward all of you for being so patient, I have confirmed exclusively with Entertainment Weekly one thing that happens in Breaking Dawn — and it will be posted at EW.com on Monday. As you all know, I'm against spoilers, but I know there is a desire for ANYTHING about the book. But please proceed to EW.com with caution. This is truly the only thing I am comfortable with being out before August 2nd, so this in no way gives anybody free reign to post spoilers. Let's keep the rest of the book secret — we can do it!" --Steph

:willy_nilly:

Ahhhhh that calendar's amazing =D

I love February, May [beautiful scenery much?], August, and September.

I'm getting it.

ALSO!!!! From Stephenie Meyer's website!!!!

"We only have a few days until the release of Breaking Dawn. To reward all of you for being so patient, I have confirmed exclusively with Entertainment Weekly one thing that happens in Breaking Dawn — and it will be posted at EW.com on Monday. As you all know, I'm against spoilers, but I know there is a desire for ANYTHING about the book. But please proceed to EW.com with caution. This is truly the only thing I am comfortable with being out before August 2nd, so this in no way gives anybody free reign to post spoilers. Let's keep the rest of the book secret — we can do it!" --Steph

:willy_nilly:

Wonder what it's gonna be!

Ahhh the EW thing is killing me haha.

I don't think it'll be anything major, because then it'd be all over message boards and Youtube and stuff [remember the Harry Potter 7 Youtube Fiasco?] for people who don't want to know to accidentally read.

Watch it wind up being like "Bella trips and falls into a puddle" :roll:

Oh wow.

That was really, really good.

Would've been better if people didn't start screaming when Edward came in xD

Cam Gigandet was like perfectly creepy. Too bad he'll only be in this film.

The only things that bother me are A) There was never a mention of vampires flying in the book.

B) James wasn't supposed to bite her arm, just her hand.

Other than that, :hyper:

• Like 1