twilight series

i heart guese

• 2 weeks later...

I'm done with New Moon and I have to admit that I like Twilight much more. I'm not such a big fan of Jake and the werewolfs and so this book partly seemed a bit boring for me, what shouldn't mean that I don't think it's an amazing book. I seriously love it, especially the last parts dealing with Volterra and stuff. This was really amazing.

ayeee!

well idk,i simply got into Jacob while reading new moon. haha

me too, i mean, twilight is so huge now and even though taylor wasnt in it a major lot, hes still jacob, no one else is gonna be him. you cant just change him for some other dude.

bless him though, he was so determined, i was shocked when i found out he was only 16! i love him though <3 ^_^

same thought, haha. :rotfl:

at first, it was very weird reading breaking dawn outta jacobs view at some parts. :willy_nilly: i don't know why hehe

i remember reading his parts and was like, i dont wanna even read this, i want bellas view instead :rotfl:

but the whole of breaking dawn is brilliant.

and i dont think i was the only one who cried at the end :crybad: lmao.

i remember reading his parts and was like, i dont wanna even read this, i want bellas view instead :rotfl:

but the whole of breaking dawn is brilliant.

and i dont think i was the only one who cried at the end :crybad: lmao.

yeah, i really wanted to know more from bellas view at the time where she's pregnant. breaking dawn is really brilliant. <3 even though I haven't finished it yet, but I guess in a few days it will be, haha.

Aaaw, just the thought of its ending makes me wanna cry. :crybad:

lol

yeah, i really wanted to know more from bellas view at the time where she's pregnant. breaking dawn is really brilliant. <3 even though I haven't finished it yet, but I guess in a few days it will be, haha.

Aaaw, just the thought of its ending makes me wanna cry. :crybad:

lol

me too, although theres not much else we can really know while shes giving birth lol, it was great to have a different perspective on the book though, i guess when i eventually read it again i'll love it more than the first time round :hyper:

the ending is just like, omg, how far into breaking dawn are you?

i dont wanna say something that you havent read yet xD

you did in new moon?

i started liking him a tiny bit in breaking dawn, ...but i still don't like him that much xD haha

yeah i did. idk maybe it's just me :') or not lol

in breaking dawn,i just loved him more! hahaha

me too, i mean, twilight is so huge now and even though taylor wasnt in it a major lot, hes still jacob, no one else is gonna be him. you cant just change him for some other dude.

bless him though, he was so determined, i was shocked when i found out he was only 16! i love him though <3 ^_^

yeah i totally agree!

i thought the same as you franny after I read new moon. the most parts of the book edward was gone and the cullens weren't metioned that often, so it's obviously for me, haha.

but eclipse's great, one of my favourites <3

Yes, haha. I seriously had a phase where I didn't want to go on reading cuz Jake went on my nerves but then I always thought the Cullens gotta come back anytime and so I went on.

I was so happy when Alice appeared then, I stopped reading and jumped out like 'woohoo Alice is back - now I love the book again and everything's alright'.

I can't wait to read about the marriage and that stuff that will come.