twilight series

i heart guese

hahaha completely agreed

he's gorgeous period

mhmm.

i really want to meet him so i can thank him for everything. For being awesome, for bringing such soul to his performances. He seems so awesome.

and random!

i was at Walmart a few hours ago and i saw a mag (i believe it was Intouch) with an article about him inside talking about how he used to have bad panic attacks. I don't know if it is true, but if so *huggles Rob*. Panic attacks SUCK, and i'm sure having 5 billion girls screaming at you all the time doesn't help with your anxiety.:nono:

EDIT:

this is seriously one of the cutest interviews ever:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/mYKAPSOK7V1SG

"i think it's very good..that's not a very interesting reason why"...lol

<33

mhmm.

i really want to meet him so i can thank him for everything. For being awesome, for bringing such soul to his performances. He seems so awesome.

and random!

i was at Walmart a few hours ago and i saw a mag (i believe it was Intouch) with an article about him inside talking about how he used to have bad panic attacks. I don't know if it is true, but if so *huggles Rob*. Panic attacks SUCK, and i'm sure having 5 billion girls screaming at you all the time doesn't help with your anxiety.:nono:

EDIT:

this is seriously one of the cutest interviews ever:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/mYKAPSOK7V1SG

"i think it's very good..that's not a very interesting reason why"...lol

<33

ANXEITY=FTL!

I have really bad anxiety too.

But I can't really see wher ehe's coming from considering I don't have millions of girls screaming in my face all day, everyday...

ANXEITY=FTL!

But I can't really see wher ehe's coming from considering I don't have millions of girls screaming in my face all day, everyday...

yeah anxiety BLOWS! :-x

yeah *shudders at thought*. It would be horrible..i'd freak the hell out, hell i'm freaking out at the thought (and well my anxiety is super high right now too)

mhmm.

and random!

awww! :(

I suffer from anxiety alot...

so i sorta know how he feels....other than the screaming bit XD

but yeah, i wouldn't scream in his face if i met him...:P

i wouldn't like to be screamed at XD

ANXEITY=FTL!

same here

mine's so bad i've dropped out of school twice, spent four months in a mental hospital, i don't leave my house, i don't have friends

its MISERABLE

i like knowing someone like him suffers too

makes me feel a little less...pathetic