twilight series

i heart guese

yeah

massive bummer

:(

i think most people like edward and not rob, they just have problems seperating them

I know!!

I was watching the Live @ Much thing when it was on and these girls were screaming "Edward!!"

I'm like HE'S NOT REAL. EDWARD IS NOT A REAL PERSON. HIS NAME IS NOT EDWARD. IT'S ROBERT.

Girls are really stupid like that.

I know!!

I was watching the Live @ Much thing when it was on and these girls were screaming "Edward!!"

I'm like HE'S NOT REAL. EDWARD IS NOT A REAL PERSON. HIS NAME IS NOT EDWARD. IT'S ROBERT.

Girls are really stupid like that.

i know, when i was in Dallas waiting for the Q&A with Rob these girls next to me were screaming OMG I LOVE YOU EDWARD! I just shook my head in disbelief.:nono:

seriously. Rob IS NOT Edward. He's HOTTER than Edward. That is right Rob>Edward..lol. :D

I agree with you all above, I don't think some girls can tell the difference between acting and reality. XD

plus when he's not on the screen, 'sparkling' and stopping vans with his hands XD he's Rob.

Oh man what I'd do just to be able to have a conversation with him, he seems so interesting and fascinating, for some reason, I don't think the first thing I'd do if I saw him was scream in his face XD but yeah, I'd love to meet him one day, based on the fact he's an amazing, inspiring person, not because he plays Edward. XD (by the way, this probably sounds hypocritical coz' of my signiture, but that's just because i love how he portrayed Edward [: )

• Like 1

I agree with you all above, I don't think some girls can tell the difference between acting and reality. XD

plus when he's not on the screen, 'sparkling' and stopping vans with his hands XD he's Rob.

Oh man what I'd do just to be able to have a conversation with him, he seems so interesting and fascinating, for some reason, I don't think the first thing I'd do if I saw him was scream in his face XD but yeah, I'd love to meet him one day, based on the fact he's an amazing, inspiring person, not because he plays Edward. XD (by the way, this probably sounds hypocritical coz' of my signiture, but that's just because i love how he portrayed Edward [: )

i completely agree

i'm sure i'd be screaming on the inside but i'd love to have a real conversation with him more than anything

we seem like very similar people

it'd be really interesting to hear about him

not to mention his laugh is the most adorable thing i've ever heard

and like you said he's an amazing person, not just because he plays edward

• Like 1

i completely agree

i'm sure i'd be screaming on the inside but i'd love to have a real conversation with him more than anything

we seem like very similar people

it'd be really interesting to hear about him

not to mention his laugh is the most adorable thing i've ever heard

and like you said he's an amazing person, not just because he plays edward

agreed completely [:

I realize Twilight has become popular, but I started reading the books before I even knew Robert was going to play Edward (but freakishly in my mind he was very similar to Edward) in fact most of the cast were, but anyways, yeah Robert seems like a really interesting person himself, I'd still wanna meet him if he'd never played Edward anyway...

agreed

i've loved him since harry potter

funny how harry potter is just as massive as twilight but nobody gave a shit about him then..

:rotfl:

I know right!

man, I thought he was incredible in Harry Potter! then when he was announced as Edward i was like "hale yeah Robert Pattinson!" I just think he's an awesome person really [: i hope the fame doesn't ruin him, but I don't think he's that kinda guy [:

i agree

he's such a great guy, i don't want that ruined

he doesn't seem like the kind of person to let it get to him though

twilight mania will die down eventually and then we can have him to ourselves haha

yeah, i don't think he will let it go to his head. He seems like a great guy.

and that's right. We shall have him all FOR OURSELVES :P

blame MTV :rotfl:

yeah, it's an amazing movie, you can't critisize it, I think what they done of it was spot on [: even my dad likes it (thats saying something trust me...XD)

but yeah, I'm gonna make sure I go to the New Moon premiere (if it's made which i'm it's gonna be) [: i can't wait for that movie :D plus, I guess they'll be less screaming girls coz' Rob's only gonna be in it at the beginning and end [: XD