The Book Thread: What are you reading?

thebrowncoat

book11s.jpg

I sadly just got a different german version which has been kind of re-summed up since the tv show is out here in germany i guess. anyway mine has less pages than the original. oO

oh shit, i really want to read it, not just watch it xD hopefully i might get time to read in a few weeks =/

I finished reading "The collector" (John Fowles). I have to admit it,it caught my attention from the first pages and I ended up reading it in 1 day. And it was amazing,pretty easy to read and I don't know,the "relationship" between the characters was quite interesting,actually,their conversation was quite captivating,but yeah. Enough about it,haha,but I really loved the book. I wouldn't have thought that I would like it that much,haha,I borrowed it from the library because of its cover. I'm glad I did it,actually.

I'm currently reading "The magus" and "The French Lieutenant's Woman",both by Fowles. I know,I know,I'm obsessed,but I can't help myself,haha.

Finished "The curious incident of the dog in the night-time" last night :) It was good! Unlike anything I've read before. I woke up two times in the middle of the night thinking of it, haha.

Starting on "The Lovely Bones" today :)

I've decided to read more, and this is the 3rd book I'm starting on since sunday, so doing good so far!