The Book Thread: What are you reading?

thebrowncoat

• 4 weeks later...
I'm reading "The curious incident of the dog in the night-time" by Mark Haddon :)

Anyone have any recommendations, btw?

Ever read "The Importance of Being Earnest" by Oscar Wilde? It's a play, not a novel, but it is incredibly funny.

I just finished "A Christmas Carol" and I think I am going to start "Wuthering Heights" next.

okay its probably because i'm being forced to read it by my english teacher i must admit, but even then im not sure i'd enjoy it it's like really stodgy a little bit unnecessary and the characters are fully unlikeable (i realise this is majoritally the point of the whole thing but i would still rather read a book that contain characters i can like)

Hahaha yes it's all your fault, how could you have solely chosen the entire curriculum for my course ?! unbelievable !

...But no i doubt it quite a lot :P although i think we are given a wider choice later in the year for the actual exam which would be good, although the subject itself doesn't inspire me all too much in the first place. Ah well, c'est la vie.