paramore + timbaland

luud

You guys should like this - he does brilliantly and it would be great promotion for Paramore. :)

After all - look what happened to his version of "Apologize" with OneRepublic. I hadn't even heard of OneRepublic before!

And he has a song with Fall Out Boy on his album, called "One and Only" you guys should take a look if you like FOB. :)

Here's the specific part with Paramore in it :P

Timbaland hasn't yet revealed what other artists he will be working with for the project, but Ruth says some of those on the party's guest list will be involved. That roster includes fellow Mosley Music act OneRepublic, Paramore, Flo Rida, Natasha Bedingfield, Taylor Swift and Chris Cornell, who will perform.

Wait, where will Paramore perform!?!

^ I heard it. Its alright...Im not saying its wonderful...Its okay :D

*Topic:*

Im hoping they will....and Im hoping they wont Timbaland is technically saying to Mtv:

"Alright lads, jump into the boat of Teenies! Where you will meet Paramore and make their population grow and grow and grow!"

Meh... Its a win lose situation, right?

You guys should like this - he does brilliantly and it would be great promotion for Paramore. :)

After all - look what happened to his version of "Apologize" with OneRepublic. I hadn't even heard of OneRepublic before!

And he has a song with Fall Out Boy on his album, called "One and Only" you guys should take a look if you like FOB. :)

dude i am seriously listening to that song now.

ITS MYY FAVEE :]

They're performing at Timbaland's Grammy party.

And I think it sounds cool. I really like what he did with 'Apologize'.

Nah, One Republic's version and Timbaland's version is very different.

One Republic - there's a guitar, cello, and the vocals aren't so strong.

With Timbaland's - there's a constant beat, changes at the second verse, and adds in a little at the end, and the vocals are much stronger. Besides the "eh, eh eh" by Timbaland himself. lol

With Timbaland's - there's a constant beat, changes at the second verse, and adds in a little at the end, and the vocals are much stronger. Besides the "eh, eh eh" by Timbaland himself. lol

Haha, thanks, you explained that better than I would've.

how the fuck did i not notice? hahaha still though he may have changed it but why does he take credit for it? i was so pissed off when i seen that on the charts, timbaland presents one reublic my ass, if he does do a song that with paramore and it says timbaland presents paramore i will flip shit

It's because he produced it. He changed the song entirely. And it's on his album. So he has the right to say it's his song.

Like I said - The original is very different. :)

Where does it say Timbaland presents OneRepublic? It's actually "featuring One Republic" for the reasons above (my first sentence) ^^

But hey, at least he promoted them! I've listened to their album, it's very good.

Musically, OneRepublic's version is more powerful. Lyrically/Vocally, Timbaland's version is.

So if you mix the vocals of Timbaland's and the music of OneRepublic's, it would be even more amazing.

Both versions are great.

Besides, OneRepublic themselves said they're happy about it, they think it's great that they have a much bigger fanbase because of Timbaland. Said so on an interview with Yahoo!

I talk too much. hahaha. :P

yeah i seen them talking about it on vh1 and how the singer is good friends with him but everytime i seen the video it always says timbaland presents one republic i dont like how he did that it just bothered me but whatever i dont care for that song too much anymore anyway cause i've heard it so much but i love stop and stare, i think im gonna buy the album now