Newcastle SHOW Cancelled

megazord

I was there man. On the road home now. Quite gutted but what can ye so? I feel bad for the band. Prolly just aswell they didn't make it. They'll need a wee rest after all that travelling. Shame for the fans though. Some of them were crying and crap outside the academy. Not the end of the world though cause it has been

rescheduled for thursday and that.

I walked by hmv at like 4 or something and there was a sign up saying the signing was cancelled and a wee boy was standing there in his school uniform with his dad looking like he was about to cry. It was a pure sin, I wanted to hug him. He was actually about 8. Young wee fan. I hope he gets to see them on thursday, haha. Me n ma pals have been going on about him all day.

i was there too, i was sat in The Star just over the road from the que. I had a feeling it was going to happen, Hayley updated the livejournal at about 12:30 today. Really pissed off to be honest, but there isn't any blame anywhere. Just annoyed cause i had to swap shifts around at work to get the day off, and now i'm having to do the same for Thursday.

i was up at 5am that morning to get wristbands for the signing, then that was cancelled... then i arrived at the academy around 7 and THAT was cancelled lol.

i wasnt evry mad though... i wasnt about to go blame paramore. the dude at the door said that they were stuck on a train.

well the timetable isn't that bad because it takes like 14 hours to get to london from LA so that would have been like yesturday when they set off, and it would have been like 6 hours infront aswell... it would have been like 3 or something? i don't really know. anyhoo can't wait for tomorrow. been waiting for this since all we know is falling came out!