The Wish Thread

justSMILE♥

I take that as you had an Easter dinner? :) I wish I didn't start to feel a little odd due to the fact that we didn't have any celebrations at all. Now that I think of it, we didn't even wish each other happy Easter in our family. I guess Christmas is the only event significant enough to raise any feelings here. :)

I take that as you had an Easter dinner? :) I wish I didn't start to feel a little odd due to the fact that we didn't have any celebrations at all. Now that I think of it, we didn't even wish each other happy Easter in our family. I guess Christmas is the only event significant enough to raise any feelings here. :)

Yes, just rather and easter lunch. We didn't have any celebrations either, we just went out for luch yesterday and today.

I wish I wouldn't have gotten so much chocolate in the past 2 days.

I wish I had eaten more chocolate. :/ This weekend has been a drop in my usual chocolate habits. I wish I had the wackiness to scream "I hate my parents for not buying me chocolate when it's Easter". Yes, I'm 20, but that doesn't relieve my parents from their obligations towards their children. :willy_nilly:(...Or does it?)

Thanks. :P

I don't know, I just don't deserve it lol.

I wish to know what needs cancelling.

I wish Shannon would stop being so hard on herself, cos shes amazing (:

its a hairdressers appt tomorrow, my hairdresser cancelled it cos she was meant to be off but now she isn't, but i don't want it done anymore :P

I wish Shannon would stop being so hard on herself, cos shes amazing (:

its a hairdressers appt tomorrow, my hairdresser cancelled it cos she was meant to be off but now she isn't, but i don't want it done anymore :P

MERGH!

Lols, how come you don't want it done anymore?

I wish I could read minds.

MERGH!

Lols, how come you don't want it done anymore?

I wish I could read minds.

it doesn't really need re-coloured atm, so I want to leave it another few weeks (:

I wish I had more juice.